new to Symphorce

Hey and welcome! My fav is Twice Second... if you loved Godspeed TS is a MUST! :headbang:

correct me if I'm wrong........ In the Encyclopedia Metallicus or something someone wrote a review of Godspeed and said that "Blackwater" has too much NU-METAL in it?!?!?!?!?!?!? Am I getting to old? (don't answer that!!) Am I not in touch with the new milleniums music?!?! Am I misdirected in my labeling of genres?!?! I was like WTF?!?!?!

To each his own on thier likes and opinions. This is the main reason I only trust a handful of people when it comes to reviews.

@ Kittybeast:

Hehehe, look at that review again and see the reviewers name..and than look here at my name :)

The Reason: Yes, those riff passages in that song sounds A LOT identical to something Limp Bizkit or such shitty crap could've written, and "Black Water" is for sure thw worst song on the album. You can get mad at me if you will, but I have an opinion, and so have everybody else.

LOL well I'd never get mad over someone's opinion, it's yours and that's okay. I myself absolutely love Blackwater and what else can you say about riffage--I don't listen to LimpBiscuit, Korn and the like so there would be no way I'd know to compare. You're always going to find something in anyone's music that reminds you of someone else.

At least you have Symphorce albums and that makes you totally rock in my book!:headbang: :headbang: