New Trailer for Sacred 2 w/ part of the BG song:

220px-Hansi-Kursch.jpg

Seriously... whats not sexy about that? I'd fuck it if I had a vag. Of course he'd have to sing my favorite line from Fly while pounding me, over and over:

"What is it like, you ask me my dear.... Will there be fairies... OR THINGS TO FEAR".

That line is so fucking lame that its awesome.

I don't like rpgs too much, but it'll be a really awesome game. I saw a lot of ingame actions... it's a really, really nice game (with fucking rabbits in the bush :D).

220px-Hansi-Kursch.jpg

Seriously... whats not sexy about that? I'd fuck it if I had a vag. Of course he'd have to sing my favorite line from Fly while pounding me, over and over:

"What is it like, you ask me my dear.... Will there be fairies... OR THINGS TO FEAR".

That line is so fucking lame that its awesome.

This is sig-worthy

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnttttttttttttttt NOW

(Although more than anything I just want a new BG album + tour)

You shoulda been at Metal Camp last year...the encore was Lord of the Rings and Imaginations From The Other Side.

I was hoping for the acoustic LOTR, though...much more powerful.

I'll be there Friday thru Sunday. Don't think I'm staying all week like last year...it just gets too long. Plus I've seen Morbid Angel like three times, along with the rest of the bands Mon-Thurs.

You shoulda been at Metal Camp last year...the encore was Lord of the Rings and Imaginations From The Other Side.

I was hoping for the acoustic LOTR, though...much more powerful.

I was at Wacken last year so I got my annual BG fix then :p They played LOTR acoustically then too.