New update possibly soon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

InFlames235

Apr 20, 2002
Danville, CA
Visit site
I don't want to bitch or anything since i'm not even close to as much an asshole as the last guy who made an update thread. I've just been wonderin' if we're gonna get an update at all anytime soon? The last one was all the way back in february so I just didn't know if anyone knew when the next update would be. Thank you all! :)

On another note, lets take a vote. Who thinks Ursut will make an appearence and make smart-ass comments involving "Oh, you can't ask for updates. urrg... fuck this forum and it's nazi mod. urrg... i'm ursut. Look at me... fuck this place. you aren't funny zach... urrg.... i'm uuuurrrrssssuuuuuttttt" before it gets shut down?

"Hi, I'm ursut, I cant handle other people having a different opinion regarding the importance of updates so im gonna flip out and call everyone nazis"

your impression is better

sorry, I couldn't help myself...

ursut1qj.jpg

DoomsdayZach said:
*looks around at everyone* so is this a joke? I mean, seriously. Is this a joke? Did i miss something?

I sure the fuck hope so......That emoticon is carrying a lot of weight one way or the other :mad:

Wait...I'm geting a telepathic message from MJR at this very moment......

It says:"All updates will come from Jax, and be posted either here, TEoF mailing list, or the fan club forum."

There. There's your update!

:Smokedev:

J-Dubya

ROFL. This is getting better every time. Thank you all, especially ursut (who reminds me of a friend of mine who is also VERY to the point in a hilariously funny way) for making me laugh on numberous occasions over the past week or so about all this update stuff. Things have seriously become a lot more interesting and I havent laughed so much in a while.

Eternal Dragon said:
ROFL. This is getting better every time. Thank you all, especially ursut (who reminds me of a friend of mine who is also VERY to the point in a hilariously funny way) for making me laugh on numberous occasions over the past week or so about all this update stuff. Things have seriously become a lot more interesting and I havent laughed so much in a while.

agreed, the forum hasnt been this entertaining in a long time :kickass:

Status
Not open for further replies.