New Woods 'Hoodies' Anyone?

David Gold

Son of the Darkest Blues
Feb 20, 2004
No hometown, Ontario.
www.woodsofypres.ca
Hey Guys,

I'd like you all to help us determine how much demand there is for us to get some Woods Hoodies made. It's been long while since we've last had them done (like 3 years almost!!!) but I would like to have some available for when it starts to get cool this fall and winter.

Our only hesitation is that Hoodies are much more expensive to get done than T-shirts, and they also sometimes cost a considerable amount more to ship than a T-shirt would (depending where it's being shipped to). We like to try to keep our prices pretty fair for all the WoY merch, but if we got the Hoodies done, they would probably have to sell for about $35-$40* Canadian funds OR $30-$35 USD* (*shipping included of course). 'With that having been said' :cool:, we would like to at least get a rough idea of the potential demand before we go placing the order. You know?

And 'IF' there is demand for some new Woods Hoodies for the upcomming cold seasons, what would you guys like to see on them? I'm thinking black hoodies, white 'Woods' logo on the chest, with maybe something on the back...? Maybe something cool and rare that we'll do for this one time only...in anticipation of the MASSIVE Woods 3 album.

What do you guys think??? :)

Personally, I like hoodies quite a bit and I'm pretty sure I'd go ahead and order one. Especially if it had an extra design on the back ISO "just" the logo up front. Which is nice, mind you, but I'm on the verge of getting a second T-shirt like that already. :loco:
It's all a matter of not putting a layer of plastic on top of the cotton, as it were. IMHO big square designs don't work on clothing too well.

Internum Odium
David, you take care of your fans, it's worthy of respect

Well thank you! We do make an effort to offer people things we think they'll actually like. It just makes sense, really. It does go both ways though as our supporters take care of us as well. The more support we have, the more we can afford to offer to do bigger and better things as we go forward! Every little bit helps, so thanks, from us! :)

I would buy one at $30-$35 especially if it was totally badass. Something cool like a symbol or something on the front and/or back and then "Woods Of Ypres" written across the left or right sleeve. Preferably black.

Yeah. As long as they're black. I enjoy supporting you all.

I do live in Florida so I'll probably only get to wear it for a couple of months, but at least I'll look like a badass during that time.

For a good price I'd buy one. $40 is a lot though, but hopefully they're not that expensive. I remember the band Yyrkoon making new hoodies, they were sick looking, and I wanted one, but it would have cost me between $40-$45, which is ridiculous.