News just came in

denied.png

I've seen alot more offensive stuff around here. We all know Joe was banned because he claimed ralf didn't have the power to get him banned, but apparanly ralf managed to pull it off :)lol:). Also, the reason for the ban (including offensive language, i assume) isnt that new here either. Ralf actually used some "unacceptable" language himself (Quote: "But yeah, Heartless is a wee pathetic cunt"). Besides that, people on CoBOT arent easily offended. IMHO, i find the reason for the ban not really valid, or actually, not believable. I've heared you and Joe havent had a great past and all, so i think there's a reasonable chance that the reason for the ban was more because Ralf wanted it.

Im not picking sides here, nor am i trying offend people here, including Ralf. Im also not trying to defend Joe. I have nothing against Ralf, i dont even know him enough to not-like him anyway :p Im just saying the reason for the ban (not even mentioning it is a permanent ban) is just.. lame :erk:

I actually had nothing to do with him getting banned. Even banning him from the Alestorm forum was Gavin's decision not mine.
Love,
Ralf

P.S. As Joe said, I'm just no-one ;)

I actually had nothing to do with him getting banned. Even banning him from the Alestorm forum was Gavin's decision not mine.
Love,
Ralf

P.S. As Joe said, I'm just no-one ;)
Ralf said:
Heartless_Name said:
You wish you had that power. You're no one buddy.
Hmm... Let's see about that

Heartless_Name said:
ORESUM! You're a tr00 kvlt UM fag! Now go back to your forum. And stop whining here. No one cares.
I believe this language is a COBOT rules violation.

lol wut

Conspiracy theories! :O
While we're at it... I'm also responsible for 9/11.

Let's get something clear right away, nobody but Heartless is responsible for his banning. Ralf didn't contact me (nor would I follow anyones orders for immediate banning anyhow without researching recent posts, you all should know this by now).

How about we all move on to other subjects as there is nothing more to this.

Let's get something clear right away, nobody but Heartless is responsible for his banning. Ralf didn't contact me (nor would I follow anyones orders for immediate banning anyhow without researching recent posts, you all should know this by now).

How about we all move on to other subjects as there is nothing more to this.

Just a quick question, is this your job? Do you get paid for posting metal updates/news and searching threads? Serious question.