Nightingale news?

jimbob

Nightingale and EoS fan
Jun 23, 2005
Örebro
Hey Ng guys....any news about future album work and is there any date for a rocking NG show in the near future? :headbang:

Howdy there...The only rocking show in the pipeline this year is in Norway in November. Next year we have agreed to play a festival in Kumla together with a few other bands who made it out of the rehearsalrooms into the recordmarket. I think it can be a cool show. Nothing is 100% confirmed yet, but the guy who holds it all together often comes through with his commitments.

Dan Swanö;7497130 said:
Howdy there...The only rocking show in the pipeline this year is in Norway in November. Next year we have agreed to play a festival in Kumla together with a few other bands who made it out of the rehearsalrooms into the recordmarket. I think it can be a cool show. Nothing is 100% confirmed yet, but the guy who holds it all together often comes through with his commitments.

You guys should come play in Chicago with Novembers Doom!

Dan Swanö;7497130 said:
Next year we have agreed to play a festival in Kumla together with a few other bands who made it out of the rehearsalrooms into the recordmarket. I think it can be a cool show. Nothing is 100% confirmed yet, but the guy who holds it all together often comes through with his commitments.

Note to self: Make sure I have that damn drivers liscense by then!

Dan, the icecream tasted good in the sun t'day I presume:headbang:

Oh yes. The Icecreams taste really nice today. I am a 88:an-o-holic at the moment :loco: and I just saw that we will share the bill will Immortal and Sodom in Oslo....maybe Angelripper and Lord Fjällröv:mad: will join us for a hot duel on Alonely..ha, ha...

Dan Swanö;7500628 said:
Oh yes. The Icecreams taste really nice today. I am a 88:an-o-holic at the moment :loco:

Ooh, I only saw one of them from likkistan:saint:
out walkinä with my precious one :)

http://www.screamfest.no/

Norway Metal Awards in Oslo

Venue Information
Informasjon
Betong er den stCrste konsertscenen på Studentersamfundet. Lokalet er pusset opp i 2004, tar totalt 1200 mennesker og er blant hovedstadens viktigste konsertscener. Publikum står i et lavt amfi, og med den lave takhCyden er man garantert svµrt intime konsertopplevelser i studentenes egen scene.

Studentersamfundet Chateau Neuf
Slemdalsveien 15
0369 Oslo

The thing with the so called "Nosturi DVD thingy" is that I haven't heard anything about the guys with the cameras either. "You shall get the raw material this weekend", they said and "It shouldn't take so long, since we don't have to do anything to the material" came out from there mouth on the gig day. After that? Nothing. I will try to contact them pretty soon again and I decided that after 6 months of waiting it will be something more than just "ask about it." Ok, there's nothing I can do with this like in let's-face-the-law-way, but they made a promise, they got a chance to film both gigs and they haven't kept that promise, so...