NIGHTWISH TEXAS SHOWS HOLY SHIT!!!!!!

J-Man

Old as Yoda
Jan 11, 2005
Texas
For all of you going to the Nightwish Texas shows check this out.

John Two-Hawks, a Native American hailing from Arkansas, will appear on stage with NIGHTWISH at the following U.S. dates:

Nov. 10 - The White Rabbit - San Antonio, Texas
Nov. 11 - The Palladium Ballroom - Dallas, Texas

John Two-Hawks is a multi-instrumentalist who is devoted to spreading the culture and mentality of Native Americans. He has published six solo albums, and although he is constantly touring the U.S., Two-Hawks is very rarely seen on European soil.

John Two-Hawks is featured on the song "Creek Mary's Blood", which was composed by NIGHTWISH keyboardist Tuomas Holopainen and was included on NIGHTWISH's platinum-selling (in Finland) "Once" album. On "Creek Mary's Blood" John Two-Hawks plays the flute and reads a poem translated to his native language.

:OMG::OMG::OMG::OMG::OMG::OMG::OMG::OMG::OMG:

I'm so effing jealous. I LOVED seeing John Two-Hawks perform and would give just about anything to see him again. Texas is just such an expensive flight. :erk:
Maybe if gas gets back down to a buck and a half I'll drive. :rolleyes:

The significant and I will probably be hitting the San Antonio show. Read about John Two-Hawks on Blabbermouth yesterday. Now we're trying to decide if we go to the Fintroll show Wednesday night which has After Forever as one of the 3 opening acts.

OK, Supposedly they will be shooting a DVD tentatively called "A beginning of a New Era" in Dallas. As in Helsinki, JTH will take part prominently in it.