No Mercy Fest 2002

Terminal Spirit Disease

Metal Warrior
Jun 3, 2002
UK, Surrey
www.missingapiece.com
Dunno if any of you from the united kingdom has heard but on Monday December 9th, No Mercy Fest will be taking place at The Electric Ballroom in london, its only going to cost £15 and is from 6pm to 12am. The bands that I know of that are playing are: Hate Eternal, Impaled Nazarene, Immolation, Deranged, Mystic Circle (unsure about), Incision and Ratakhjsm. Thought I'd inform every one because it hasn't been very well published at the moment and tickets are already on sale!

Originally posted by Terminal Spirit Disease
Dunno if any of you from the united kingdom has heard but on Monday December 9th, No Mercy Fest will be taking place at The Electric Ballroom in london,
is it really called No Mercy festival? cause the `normal` No Mercy Festival take place every year in spring sometimes.. going through several European countries.

Yes it is called No Mercy Festival well according to the flyer I was given for it thats what it is called so I should imagine so. They probably made it in the winter because of it coming to the UK for once. Over here we don't normaly have any form of death and black metal till autumn and winter with the odd band playing here and there in the summer months.