NO MERCY - Widespread Bloodshed...CD REISSUE!!

TribunalRecords

Record Label(s)/Vocalist
Sep 12, 2007
www.tribunalrecords.net
no_mercy-us-widespread_bloodshed_800px__2.jpg

Just ordered mine from Best Buy online. It's also available in ST estore. CD/Vinyl/Pic Disc

http://www.suicidaltendencies.nl/officialstore/musicandreleases/nm-cd.html

Been waiting for this on CD for 15 years.

I hope some European distros carry this for a reasonable price. I really would not like to pay for shipping from the States.

So I suppose they remastered it? Good to hear as the original vinyl sounded a little thin to my tastes. I like that the rawness is still there. I REALLY wish some European distro would carry this for a reasonable price.

Gotta agree. I owned the original vinyl back in the day & this CD issue is the best I've ever heard the album sound. So glad this thing finally got the CD treatment.

So I suppose they remastered it? Good to hear as the original vinyl sounded a little thin to my tastes. I like that the rawness is still there. I REALLY wish some European distro would carry this for a reasonable price.

It is remastered, but remastering doesn't help the original guitar tones - they are still thin. they are what they are, only remixing fixes that kind of stuff. It sounds like he only tracked rhythms twice and both with that thin tone. there is still no beef in it.