Non-metal music stuffs (recommendations)

Its pretty ridiculous how much he's exploded in the past year :lol:

One of my favorites :D!

Last edited by a moderator:
These guys are awesome, I hope they release more stuff in the future:

Everyone should listen to this. Amazing shit right here. I highly recommend this whole album.

lots! by band name:

sonic youth, justice, crystal castles, aphex twin, ricardo villalobos, death from above, smashing pumpkins, animal collective, HEALTH,joy division, velvet underground, the smiths,jesus and mary chain, the cramps, my bloody valentine,mobb deep, tyler the creator, james blake,nicolas jaar,fuck buttons, flying lotus, burial, beach house

and the list goes on..

Most of which has been recommended in this thread, but seeing the age/page number I'll be less of a dick about it....faggot.

I hate Crystal castles btw, just me...mainly because my friend told me "you'd totally Like them!"
and I answered "where the fuck did you come up with that assumption!?!?"

I dislike them, and now because Im told I shouldn't, I hate them!!!

Also Ulver is a metal band, doesnt count, huuuurrrr
Edit: but yes, they're cool. I need to actualyl listne to stuff like this regular instead of only when people send me youtube lnks,.

damn im drunk

Ulver is normally, indeed a metal band, but Perdition City is not a metal album by any means, shape, or form. But anyways, glad you enjoyed it, I'm presuming it is mostly because you're drunk, but that makes it even better, because I can't think of too many other artists I'd rather listen to while I'm fucked up.