North American tour Oct-Dec '10

:lol: I bet!

4 DAYS

Oh, and I got my friend from PSN into Evile, Gama Bomb and Bonded By Blood, so he's gonna see you guys on 12/12 in California. WOO!

Oh my fucking god, that concert was amazing. All five of the bands (and even the random local band at the beginning) kicked major ass. I'm gonna make a topic with a full review here in just a second. I'm also waiting on my friend to post the pictures on Facebook so I can copy them to this website, but that might not be till later in the day.

Ahum... Just a quick question... I forgot, who are you again?

I'm a cranky old bastard, with little patience for impertinent youngsters :devil:

The show was most excellent. The crowd was the largest I have seen in my several visits to the Starland Ballroom, and was definitely enjoying the pounding they took from Evile. Uhh, that sounds wrong, but whatever. My neck freakin hurts.

Ol even complemented me on my beard.

I'm a cranky old bastard, with little patience for impertinent youngsters :devil:

The show was most excellent. The crowd was the largest I have seen in my several visits to the Starland Ballroom, and was definitely enjoying the pounding they took from Evile. Uhh, that sounds wrong, but whatever. My neck freakin hurts.

Ol even complemented me on my beard.

I meant Metal375

As promised a clip from the halloween show! Enjoy! Is it Evile or Kiss?

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got back from the show (29th at St. Paul Station 4). Felt kinda like a douche making the guys drop whatever and sign my stuff, but I got my Infected Nation vinyl cover hanged now and I think it might have been worth it. Ears still ringing. It was my first show but I was right up front anyway, singing along the whole time and all. Some photographers were kinda blocking my view though. Anyway, it sucked that really no one showed up. There were like 40 people when BBB was playing, but we had a good few more when Gama Bomb got on stage. Felt bad for BBB though. Bought their new CD after they played a few tracks live. Really liked the excerpts from it they played live, and damn the album art looks great.

Psst, don't tell anyone but the circles during the Evile songs were far more intense than Forbidden's. There was this stupid thing where a bunch of kids would only even come down to the floor from the bar if they heard them playing something from Forbidden Evil. Fuck that, their new stuff is incredible.

The whole show was great.

They're kind of fun to watch at least. Even though it was a small crowd, I'd say it was around 30% or more of the whole crowd that was in the circles, and around 60% in Gama Bomb's wall of death. It was relatively huge. There was this one part during the Forbidden set where some guy without a shirt was just trolling around one of the ceiling support poles in the middle of the venue and everyone had to clear out because they thought he was a hardcore dancer or some shit, but it was fine besides that.

Anyway, it's day two, and I have a huge "bangover." I fucking nailed my head on the railing during Bathe in Blood (I think) while headbanging and I've pretty much taken a sick day due to how much my head hurts. My ears are still ringing too. Not sure if I have permanent hearing loss or that's normal. Hoping for the latter. It was still worth it.