not listening to death music or black metal

I'd gladly listen to the sweetest sound of all... your SCREAMS!!! What kinda stupid question is that really? I'm a total metalhead and if I wasn't listening to metal I'd most probably invent something of that ilk... fast, brutal, and aggressive. It's in my heart!:devil:

Black and Death Metal is what I mostly listen to. Other than that, I like Prog, Doom, and Power Metal, but I also listen to almost anything under the sun.

you want know something i like to play my music loud man.so how many on this board like to crank it up.tell how loud you like to listen to your music. so tell me. thanks.from the kid.:D

Originally posted by BadBlood
I'd gladly listen to the sweetest sound of all... your SCREAMS!!! What kinda stupid question is that really? I'm a total metalhead and if I wasn't listening to metal I'd most probably invent something of that ilk... fast, brutal, and aggressive. It's in my heart!:devil:
how fast. how brutal.how aggressive.caus this nu metal is getting boreing.:lol:

Yeah, Speed Metal and Thrash Metal are practically the same thing. Power Metal is also getting more and more similar Thrash these days.