Novembers Doom Contest!!!

rhavin2112

Lost to Apathy
Feb 26, 2002
Knoxville, TN
www.appropriateapocalypse.com
Okay, here's the lowdown......

I will be asking you five questions regarding Novembers Doom and their label Dark Symphonies. If the questions are answered correctly then your e-mail will be randomly drawn from all the other correct entries and you have the chance to win the following!!

Grand Prize-The complete Novembers Doom Dark Symphonies discography autographed by Paul Kuhr, vocalist for ND! (Please note that the album "Of Scuplted Ivy" as well as the ep "For Every Leaf That Falls" are not included as they are not Dark Symphonies releases)

Second place-A Dark Symphonies CD care package that includes the following CD's:
Brave-Searching For The Sun
Maudlin Of The Well-Bath and Leaving Your Body Map
Rain Fell Within-Refuge
Novembers Doom-To Welcome The Fade

and third place winners will recieve a copy of Novembers Doom's "To Welcome The Fade"

so visit Appropriate Apocalypse (url below) and check out the Novembers Doom feature for official rules!

rhavin2112

Originally posted by rhavin2112
Okay, here's the lowdown......

I will be asking you five questions regarding Novembers Doom and their label Dark Symphonies. If the questions are answered correctly then your e-mail will be randomly drawn from all the other correct entries and you have the chance to win the following!!

Grand Prize-The complete Novembers Doom Dark Symphonies discography autographed by Paul Kuhr, vocalist for ND! (Please note that the album "Of Scuplted Ivy" as well as the ep "For Every Leaf That Falls" are not included as they are not Dark Symphonies releases)

Second place-A Dark Symphonies CD care package that includes the following CD's:
Brave-Searching For The Sun
Maudlin Of The Well-Bath and Leaving Your Body Map
Rain Fell Within-Refuge
Novembers Doom-To Welcome The Fade

and third place winners will recieve a copy of Novembers Doom's "To Welcome The Fade"

so visit Appropriate Apocalypse (url below) and check out the Novembers Doom feature for official rules!

rhavin2112

I'll personally send the winner of the grand prize a copy of Of Sculptured Ivy and Stone Flowers, and For Every Leaf That Falls and a poster from The Knowing, signed by the band as well.

Thanks for running the contest!

I see you have Aphotic spotlighted on your page. You know, I still haven't seen those guys play (I don't think they have a drummer) or heard anything by them, and I've read quite a few good reviews. Thanks for linking me that mp3. I'm generally to lazy to search for them myself.