Novembers Doom impact on my household...

Jasonic

Doom On!
Apr 14, 2004
West Burbs of Chicago
So, my 5 1/2 year old daughter now, being halfway through with Kindergarten, is obsessed with reading. Everything from books, street signs, commercials on TV, and beyond.

This morning, I had on an ND shirt.

She stops me, and goes..."Novembers, err, um.... Dom"???

My wife, who was about 2 rooms over, hears our conversation, and goes, "No, it's Novembers Doom"!!!!

So, needless to say, Novembers Doom is "literally" a household name!
(at least in our home! :headbang:)

Ha! Maybe if you guys did a full acoustic album, she would be able to better understand the vox.....

She ain't bad on a drum kit actually!

Can Rhiannon growl like daddy?

LOL, That's a cool story Jasonic. When Novella Reservoir came out my little niece, 5 yrs old said, "Who's that cute boy" and she was pointing at the picture of Vito. I said, "who him" and she said yeah. I posted that and I think it was Paul who said "Vito's gay man." So, I told my niece, "you got to stay away from guys like that honey." LMAO!!

LOL, That's a cool story Jasonic. When Novella Reservoir came out my little niece, 5 yrs old said, "Who's that cute boy" and she was pointing at the picture of Vito. I said, "who him" and she said yeah. I posted that and I think it was Paul who said "Vito's gay man." So, I told my niece, "you got to stay away from guys like that honey." LMAO!!

Yeah Paul's a riot...

Yes, it is a good thing when any band plays "Awesome"!

I think you meant that ND acoustic is very cool.

I was lucky enough to see them acoustic at Powerfest last year.

yeah, it was awesomely acoustic.... :p

Saw them doing an acoustic gig in a small pub in Antwerp this year.