Novembre Art

Nostalgiaplatz

So why not moving?
Dec 20, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
So, I thought this would be a good thread for design enthusiasts such as me, who simply want to put out some Novembre imagery on their own perspective!

Here goes my attempt:

novembreeb6.jpg

Comments appreciated!

wow, what a cumpliment, that one has gone beyond my expectations! :)

I forgot to mention, I made it while listening to Will, even tho I know it resembles pretty few from that song and album.

Btw, I just sampled it on a video using with Windows Movie Maker and I'm about to post it onto youtube. I believe there's no issues about this, as the album Arte Novecento has been posted online for download back in the days of mp3.com by the band themselves.

i can't wait to see it, Will is one of my favourite songs from Arte Novecento. I hope you'll do some wallpaper too sooner or later, i would like to have a novembrine desktop :p

Back in the golden days of this forum, I've done this background (along with a small unofficial fansite 'Foto Blu Infinita', which is no longer):

novembre800x600oc7.jpg

As for Novembre's Will, it's a static-image with an mp3 playing. Posted.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks merry for remembering of the cover I did for that single. I didn't even remember it myself. I just thought that I'd post it here, not that it matters much as I find it laughable when looking at it, but for the record:

novembrememoriastoicafraw7.jpg

Yeah, 'Merry Xmas', as my friends are used to say around Christmas time :lol: ... It's Mery, not Merry :loco:
Don't think it's bad. Sometimes fans artwork are even better than the official ones. For example, my fansite from the point of view of the graphic art, is not so good, but it's full of info and stuff and the guys from Klimt1918 say that is better than the official one and more visited :dopey: