Now drinking...

Good luck getting your A/C fixed! My heat-pump failed about two weeks ago and my house was a toasty 86 degrees inside when I got home from my radio show at 5am. The good news is, that was BEFORE our current heat-wave...and I've gotten it fixed since then. whew!

Yeah good luck with the A/C! My car lacks A/C atm, but at least I have 460 cooling: roll down 4 windows and go 60 mph! Can't do that in an apt :erk: Soak a hand towel in cold water and wear it around your neck like a scarf. You'll get wet and feel ridiculous, but cooler!

ND: ... a Coke! Who knew?

I'll have to try the wet towel thing. Someone else suggested it to. As it is, I've resorted to being naked at almost all times in my apartment. With my hair pulled up. I hate wearing my hair up.

I'm going to go down to the office today and ask them when the people from the A/C company will be here. I forgot to ask the maintenece guy when he was here yesterday to look at my A/C.

Now drinking: Slim-Fast. And not because i"m trying to lose weight. I'm just too lazy to make breakfast.