Now Playing: Inside your head

Right now, stuck in my head, is the song used in the opening sequence of the "Powerless In the Face of Death" episode of Venture Bros. And yeah, it's like a dance/rave song. I'd say 'pity me!', but damnit, that opening sequence is just brilliant. (I'd post a YouTube clip, but it looks like they've all been pulled.)

the title track from the forthcoming Theocracy album Mirror of Souls. This magnum opus clocks in at 22+min long and has been playing through my head repeatedly for two days now. It's a great song, so I'm not complaining.

oh wait... how does a song not yet released get stuck in my head? ... *sly grin*

oh wait... how does a song not yet released get stuck in my head? ... *sly grin*

You sly little devil you.......... I guess the same can be said of the song "Scent of Snow" by Pathosray i keep humming it, but hey i have it on my MySpace page oh well gotta wait till ProgPower to get it.

I'm still aliiiiiiiiiveeee far from the casket and cradle

I <3 Nightingale.

That's a good sort of thing to get stuck in yer head. Song rules.

Right now, stuck in my head, is the song used in the opening sequence of the "Powerless In the Face of Death" episode of Venture Bros. And yeah, it's like a dance/rave song. I'd say 'pity me!', but damnit, that opening sequence is just brilliant.

Okay, the song is called "Everybody's Free (To Feel Good)" and it's by Aquagen and Rozalla.
I can't escape it; today it popped up as background music on no less than three fan-videos taken at Dragon*Con. Aieeee! (For the terminally curious, it's used here as well: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=0qdX_PdTOKY )

I've got the new Darkwater in my head...song called Tallest Tree...by the way, that new album is killer!!

On a separate note, isn't it weird how you get songs you don't like stuck in your head? Why does your brain work that way? If you didn't like the song, you'd think that it wouldn't stay in your head, you know?? Just a thought. :p

Royksopp - "Poor Leno"

....don't ask me why.

Putting on the headhpones now. In an effort to drive Leno from my consciousness, I'm gonna listen to something crunchy while I crank out some code this afternoon :)

(C#..the .NET programming lanugage..not the musical note) :)