Now Watching (Film, DVDs, YouTube, etc...)

Just watched a whole bunch of interviews with Darkthrone on youtube. Watched them talking about the first 4 albums.

The Good Shepherd

Good movie start the new year off with.
i saw that on new years eve with my gf and while i liked it, i thought it could have been better. there were some parts i enjoyed, but some parts that could have been done better. like exposition wise. also, i wish they delt more with the formation of the CIA in post-war Berlin. all that spy/double agent stuff really interested me.

but one of the problems was that the movie would have needed to have been so much longer (and it was already 2.5 hours) to go into all the detail that it needed.

i've seen a lot of movies recently, but this is my latest You Tube video:

Indian Midget doing some slick dancing

Just watched The Wizard of Oz with "Dark Side of the Moon." I think the correct term is Dark Side of Oz, but not completely sure.

Being a huge Floyd fan I just have to ask...Did you find the music and video actually synced up well? I have never tried it before but have heard about the idea/myth for quite sometime. You probably want to be under the influence to make it a worthwhile watch. :loco: :)

Being a huge Floyd fan I just have to ask...Did you find the music and video actually synced up well? I have never tried it before but have heard about the idea/myth for quite sometime. You probably want to be under the influence to make it a worthwhile watch. :loco: :)

There are a couple parts I noticed that worked really well, I have done the Dark Side of Oz thing twice, and can only remember some stuff that worked well during the first time. The second time the timing was a bit off, but you should try it and see for yourself.:kickass:

Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby
Pan's Labyrinth

Talladega Nights was enjoyable, moreso than I thought it would be. I waited until it came out on video so that I could watch it for free (at a friend's house) because I refuse to knowingly give Nascar a cent.

Pan's Labyrinth was flat-out awesome. It's very interesting in two regards. One, the film is essentially two good stories interwoven together, but if they were filmed seperately and released as two seperate films, they would both still be very good. And that is not to say that they weren't linked together somehow, it's just that they both held their own and would be just as understandable had they been made seperately. I attribute that aspect to excellent writing. Two, the fairy tale story was done so well that as an audience member, you can debate whether or not the girl's objective was real. Real being in the movie sense of the word. Was/is she really what she thought/thinks she was/is, or was it all just in her head? Either way, the film is just amazing and I highly recommend seeing it if you can.

well i like movies and judging by the sentence summary of wicker park i thought it was gonna deal with supernatural shit but it didnt... still a pretty good movie as far as romantic ones go, too bad there was no killing, watched half of accepted and got bored, lovely cleavage though

Just finished watching Star Wars Episode 3 for the first time...

that's... just way too much CGI, I like it though, but I wonder if ANYTHING is real in that movie,

The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly (best movie ever)

Beowulf and Grendel- i cant say the plot is exceptionally amazing, kind of a hack version of the original tale, but not to bad, but the scenery and cinematography are great.

kiss kiss, bang bang-an enjoyable movie with val kilmer, has alot of very sarcastic moments, kind of a dark comedy, sometimes too smart for its own good though.

a box set of 5 seventies kung fu movies including shaolin fist, and return of the drunken master.

amon amarth-wrath of the norsemen

therion-celebrations of becoming

john boormans Excaliber- the scene where king arthur is riding into battle after being ill with the camera looking him in the face and you can see the line of soldiers trailing off behind him is the most epic moment ever filmed.(and that was an epic run on sentence.)

in Toronto, they show Darkside of Oz at Bloor Cinema (huge old theater) and tons of people go every month when they show it and they smoke in the theater. no one kicks you out, but if you puke you have to clean the whole floor haha. I went once but I was sober. the only real enjoyment I got was listening to the record a couple times. it synces up pretty well if you start it at the third growl of the MGM lion