Nw Megadeth art cover resembles Lefay's

This is actually a decent album cover, better than the album imo. New megadeth is like macaroni without the cheese, popcorn without the butter - in other words - the thrash has no balls

insidethefall said:
This is actually a decent album cover, better than the album imo. New megadeth is like macaroni without the cheese, popcorn without the butter - in other words - the thrash has no balls

I've only listen to a few songs and was also a bit disappointedI hope I listened to the bad songs... :erk: Shit! Megadeth was the band who got me into heavy metal... When is Dave going to make a huge album like Countdown or Peace Sells?? I mean The World Needs A Hero is good but definitely not brilliant...

As for the cover, I don't think it looks like Wahlin stuff... Kristian is definitely one of the best cover designer (just after Travis Smith - Katatonia, Anathema, Strapping Young Lad,...)

Gaunerin said:
My favourite cover artist is probably Mattias Norén :)

Thanks for the address, man! I like this work!! I'm currently looking for a cover designer for THE NIGHTSHADE's new album so if you have any other coverdesigner that you like, I'm highly interested...

dg said:
Thanks for the address, man! I like this work!! I'm currently looking for a cover designer for THE NIGHTSHADE's new album so if you have any other coverdesigner that you like, I'm highly interested...

wo-man ;)
Also worth checking out is this site: http://deadhouse.ultimatemetal.com/ (the guy's here on UM too, obviously)

I also like a lot of the stuff Niklas Sundin (Dark Tranquililty) does http://www.cabinfevermedia.com/ (currently under development though)

Gaunerin said:

Sorry!!! But for my defense I should say it wasn't obvious with your username... ;)

I contacted Mattias Norren. He seems nice and I like his work... Perhapse we'll work with him in the future...

I also like Sundin's work. I was already in touch with the deadhouse one, on Katatonia's forum (where else??? lol)