O/T Football is back

Well the Cowboys pulled that one out with no help from the Refs.....and very little on the "O" except Romo & the kicker. DeAngelo Hall=TOAST!!! I loved how he got burned for the longest 3rd down completion EVER by Romo, that set up the game winning FG!!! NIIIICE!

Well the Cowboys pulled that one out with no help from the Refs.....and very little on the "O" except Romo & the kicker. DeAngelo Hall=TOAST!!! I loved how he got burned for the longest 3rd down completion EVER by Romo, that set up the game winning FG!!! NIIIICE!

Nice win this week! Up next, the Bills have the Bengals. We should be 4-0, but no game is a gimmie in the NFL.

Just win, Baby

RIP ... Al Davis

RIP Al Davis. I hope Carson Palmer can get the rust off and have a good season for the Raiders, especially since Al passed away.

I'm loving football season so far. The Bills are 5-2 and 1st place in the AFC East. We got the Jets at home this weekend, so I hope we can beat them, have a 2 game lead on them and be 2-0 in the division.

Well I am suffering through what looks like another LOST Cowboys season. Probably not much hope until Jerrah Jones sells the team, resigns, or heads out to that GREAT ENDZONE in the sky to hang with Al Davis. I think the thing that perturbs me most, is great players like Jason Witten & DeMarcus Ware may never sniff an NFC championship let alone a Super Bowl.

Alas.

Maybe Detroit can end the menace of Green Bay...that would be cool. Not counting on it though!

Well I am suffering through what looks like another LOST Cowboys season. Probably not much hope until Jerrah Jones sells the team, resigns, or heads out to that GREAT ENDZONE in the sky to hang with Al Davis. I think the thing that perturbs me most, is great players like Jason Witten & DeMarcus Ware may never sniff an NFC championship let alone a Super Bowl.

Alas.

Maybe Detroit can end the menace of Green Bay...that would be cool. Not counting on it though!

The past 11 Bills seasons have been miserable to go through, so hopefully the Bills will continue playing at the high level that they have been so far this season.

Jones needs to step down as a GM and hire a true GM that knows what to look for in football players.

Time to root full-time for my #2 team, The Ravens. I highly doubt the Bills will win another game this season, given the enormous amount of injuries they've had this season.

Football is back. I'm looking forward to the start of the regular season this week. The Bills have the NJ Jets in NJ, so it should be a great division matchup. With the Bills beefing up the D-line, I'm expecting them to make it into the playoffs (given they don't have a ton of injuries, like last season).

Football is back. I'm looking forward to the start of the regular season this week. The Bills have the NJ Jets in NJ, so it should be a great division matchup. With the Bills beefing up the D-line, I'm expecting them to make it into the playoffs (given they don't have a ton of injuries, like last season).

Sorry about your Bills yesterday, I'm sure you're pissed!!

Don't feel bad, my Browns had Mike "Pitbull" Vick & the Eagles taken care of, then blew it! Weeden sucked balls like Hawng big time! Another long season...Holmgren needs to go!

Don't feel bad, my Browns had Mike "Pitbull" Vick & the Eagles taken care of, then blew it! Weeden sucked balls like Hawng big time! Another long season...Holmgren needs to go!

You got that right! Being a Bills fan is like being in a bad relationship. The other person keeps promising that they are going to change, makes some changes, but then reverts back into their terrible old habits. Glad I'm cheating on the Bills with the Ravens. I'm expecting the Ravens to put a serious beating on the Eagles, which will have the whole city screaming for Reid's & Vick's heads.

I saw Weeden's stats, they were awful!!! Looks like the rest of the team did their job against the Eagles, but Weeden couldn't get anything done at all.

We have you guys next. The Browns hung in there with the Pitbulls [Eagles] and the Bengals, so it's no easy win for the Bills, that's for sure.

After 5 preseason games (okay, including the season opener), the Bills finally showed up to play against the Chefs

The Ravens on the otherhand got screwed by the replacement refs on a bogus offensive pass-interference penalty which wiped out a TD. The NFL needs to bring back the regular refs, because these guys suck!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I was worried after CJ Spiller went down due to injury, but glad the Bills were able to pull it together and come out with the win. Glad to see the Ravens beat the Pats Sunday night as well. The Pats have always had luck on their side, but so far, it looks like lady luck is nowhere to be found.

I really hope the NFL makes a deal with the regular refs, because these replacement officials suck!! What a blown call at the end of the MNF game last night. Absolutely pathetic!!!

As a Steeler's fan, all I can say is "LET'S GO RAVENS" -

I've been a Bills fan for years, but since the Bills have sucked for years I started rooting for the Ravens as well. I'm glad the Ravens beat the Patriots two weeks ago and hope they win the Superbowl this weekend.

Football season is around the corner again. The Ravens kickoff the season opener next Thursday again the Broncos. The Ravens had a lot of turnover and were able to keep a solid defense together, but they're going to be hurting on Offense this year without Boldin (stupid trade!) and with Pitta being lost to injury. Hate to say it, but I think the Broncos win the season opener.

The Bills have the Patriots and I expect them to get their asses kicked by the Pats.