O/T Fuck the Chargers

How funny is it that The Bengals (Another overrated team who only play six teams with winning records all year!!) have gone from the 2nd seed to possibly the 4th seed needing a win in K.C. and a Patriots loss to Miami
(Which is being played in N.E. in January...Anyone like Miami's chances??)
To stay at the #3 seed...At least Chad Johnson's happy!! Doing his little celebration while his team loses to the Bills A game that was of extreme importance since the difference between the 2nd seed and the 4th seed is a 1st round bye!! Now they go to Arrowhead needing a win they probably won't get, meaning they go into the playoffs two seeds lower than they started on a 2 game losing streak probably having to host a game against The Steelers a team who gives them nothing but trouble every year....Stop me when a good time to celebrate comes up because I'd like to know....The great teams have players that are about the team...Chad Johnson is about himself!!

But keep dancing Chad...Not being a Bengals fan myself I'm going to get a good laugh at watching you dance your way right out of the first round on your way to your couch.

jpike said:
That is what im hoping for the Bears vs. Panthers but it probably wont happen that way.
The Carolina Panthers you saw today (News Years Day beating down The Falcons in Atalnta) is the same team you're going to see in the NFC Championship Game against Chicago!!

Miami ended up beating New England. Go figure. I think Miami will be a team to reckon with next year.

The damn bolts not getting in sucks. At least we got good college teams in LA.

DarbysDad said:
Miami ended up beating New England. Go figure. I think Miami will be a team to reckon with next year.

The damn bolts not getting in sucks. At least we got good college teams in LA.
Miami finished the season crazy strong and deserve respect (Nick Saban should be Coach of The Year!!!) But make no mistake about the fact that if
The Pats really wanted that game they could've had it..They sat 90% of their starters (Offense & Defense) mid way through the 1st qtr....And bypassed the 2nd string QB (Flutie) all together and finished the game w/ 3rd stringer Cassell...So I'm guessing Belichick isn't too worried about meeting Indy in the Divisional Round instead of the AFC Championship Game..Because with overrated Cincy losing all we had to do is play Brady and our starters in the 4th qtr, win that game and be the 3rd seed....I don't know why we didn't, but Belichick is the smartest coach in football and if he thought The Pats could stand to lose this game and be the 3rd seed he must have reason why.. NEW PATRIOTS SUPER BOWL CHAMPS!!!! 3 Years In A Row!!!! You might want to get used to hearing that all this year!!

And I feel for The Chargers!!! I wanted to see them make the playoffs too!! L.T. is incredible.
Philip Rivers will be a Jet next year.

Good point New England maybe should've finished off Miami and get the 3 seed. I remember Cassell also playing tight end at USC because of injuries at the position.

DarbysDad said:
Good point New England maybe should've finished off Miami and get the 3 seed. I remember Cassell also playing tight end at USC because of injuries at the position.
I honsetly don't understand why we didn't...But again if you're a Pats fan you know that all we can do is trust in belichick to make the winning choices...
Lets see how this one works out for him...I'm against it myself, But I've doubted coach before and have been wrong...Belichick's a football genius!!!!!
He must have a plan.. (I hope!!!)

P.S. As I type this I can't believe that The Redskins are losing their MUST WIN game to The Eagles!!!! Kind of sickening!!

Do you think Belichick didn't care about the 3 seed because it's hohgly possible th Pat's will be on the road for the remainder of the playoffs if the beat Jax?

DarbysDad said:
Do you think Belichick didn't care about the 3 seed because it's hohgly possible th Pat's will be on the road for the remainder of the playoffs if the beat Jax?
No, but it finally makes sense...He (like everyone else) feels that The Steelers will beat Cincy on Sunday....And when that happens The Steelers go to Indy and N.E. goes to Denver....And if it doesn't happen I think he might think that maybe they'll catch Indy cold after the time off...Either way I wouldn't want to be The Colts in either scenario...The Steelers are probably playing the best out of all the teams right now...And N.E. owns The Colts in the Playoffs!!! It's gonna be real interesting.