o/t: HEY DUMBASS- You playing with your Wii?

ThraxDude

Feb 2, 2002
I asked this in another thread, but not sure if you saw it.
I was listening to a podcast from www.1up.com (because I'm a nerd) and Shane B. said he's been playing Twilight Princess for about 19 hours. He's in the 3rd dungeon (out of 9). He said, "Even if the game was over after this level, it'd still be the best game I've played in five years!"

I decided to hold out for the Black one. Yes I'll be playing with a Black Wii, although it's no bigger than the white one.
But how cool is Zelda going to be.
I saw a Video Review on IGN.com
http://media.wii.ign.com/media/748/748589/vids_1.html
I'm also looking forward to the new Metroid. Right now though, I'm Killing Gears of War and Fear on the 360.
P.S. Nerds are cool.

A Black Wii? When can I get my hands on one?
I don't have a Wii yet. Thanks for the Link to that review. Ocarina Of Time is the best videogame I've ever played, and everyone says Twilight Princess is better.
I'm stoked.
I don't have a 360 yet, but I will get one soon. And I'll probably buy a PS3 in a couple years or so... maybe.
Yes I'll be playing with a Black Wii, although it's no bigger than the white one.

:lol: :lol:

Yeah and it's about time too. The only games that I have bought for 360 are Advanced War Fighter, Oblivion, Gears of War, Madden 07, MLB 2K6, and Perfect Dark Zero.

Im gonna hold out for a price drop in the 360 or the ps3.

I refuse to dance and swing my arms around infront of the tv like a tard.

Im gonna hold out for a price drop in the 360 or the ps3.

I refuse to dance and swing my arms around infront of the tv like a tard.
The 360 is $100 less. They dropped the price a few days before the Play$tation 3 release.
And those ads where people are dancing and swinging their arms with the Wii controller are WAY exaggerated, so I'm told. You can play with your Wii with just minor up and down movements and get the job done.

Yeah to tell you the truth I don't think I'll ever play a video game involving a pinata. Unless of course there's a pinata in Gears of war I don't know about ;)
The only reason I want a PS3 too is that there's going to be so many more awesome games for it.

Oh yeah and because it's going to kick any other consoles ass that comes out within the next 3-4 years.

The 360 is $100 less. They dropped the price a few days before the Play$tation 3 release.
And those ads where people are dancing and swinging their arms with the Wii controller are WAY exaggerated, so I'm told. You can play with your Wii with just minor up and down movements and get the job done.

Damn Make It Sound Dirty