O/T: MARK SKULL PIRATE RADIO: 1,000 Hours!!

WE DID IT!

MARK SKULL PIRATE RADIO HAS REACHED 1,000 TLH FOR THE MONTH!

Folks, we did it! We have finally broken the 1000 Total Listening Hours mark for the last 30 days! This... this is incrediable! I honestly can't believe that the station did that well that fast! We went from barley getting to 300 to this in a matter of 2 WEEKS! We came from out of nowhere to this? INCREDIABLE!

I would like to thank each and every one of you for listening to the station, both during the regular rotation and my live shows! You guys have been simply insane with the comments, thanks, and praise, and I am incredibly thankful!

This is a point I thought the station would never get to, and you have all proven me wrong! You have given me so much support, it's just remarkable to see it all! I'm pinching myslef to make sure I'm not having another dream!

Once again, thank you all so much! I've said it again, and I'll say it until it's over:

MARK SKULL PIRATE RADIO FANS ARE THE GREATEST FANS ON THE PLANET!

Special thanks to Casey Chaos of Amen and Scum fame for the encouragement on the show yesterday! A special interview will be scheluded with him very shortly!

Once again, thank you all! Make sure you keep tuning in!

http://www.live365.com/stations/luvataciousskull

-Larry West, a.k.a. Mark Skull
Mark Skull Pirate Radio, Mainman

Congratulations, Larry! Good job!

Now... I don't suppose you have free time to finish that Anthrax touring flyer?:D

ThraxDude said:
Congratulations, Larry! Good job!

Now... I don't suppose you have free time to finish that Anthrax touring flyer?:D

:lol: DANG! I was hoping you forgot!

I've still got the piece on my desk. Literally, it's been there since August! I'm going to turn it into a digital painting, and when I get my Wacom pen, I should have a finish this week (If I don't forget).

-Larry

LuvataciousSkull said:
:lol: DANG! I was hoping you forgot!

I've still got the piece on my desk. Literally, it's been there since August! I'm going to turn it into a digital painting, and when I get my Wacom pen, I should have a finish this week (If I don't forget).

-Larry
Only if you've Got The Time dude. I'll hook you up when Anthrax comes to your town. PM me if you want.
Thanks, man. And again, congratulations!!

ThraxDude said:
Only if you've Got The Time dude. I'll hook you up when Anthrax comes to your town. PM me if you want.
Thanks, man. And again, congratulations!!

Thanks! And trust me, I've Got the Time! In fact, I've got it on about 6 different CD's and DVD's! *rimshot*

I still want to get this done, though. The main problem I have with my metal-themed artwork is that I never finish it. I really liked how the pencils looked and this could be a killer piece. To me, it's the least I could do for the music that has kept me sane. :)

-Larry