Odin's Court Invades the South!

Rick Pierpont

Odin's Court Guitar
Oct 1, 2003
Morrisville, NC
www.myspace.com
Since so many people here are from Atlanta and the South in general, I figured I would share news of our mini-tour that starts next Thursday. Our date in Atlanta (OK, Marietta) is part of the Pathfinder MetalFest III that we are very proud to be a part of. I hope people come out in droves to support this awesome event!

Our schedule:
Thurs. 11/10 - Richmond, VA
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=265662086809131

Sat. 11/12 - Atlanta, GA
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=237155352974024

Sun. 11/13 - Wilmington, NC
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=269167386453416

I hope to see people from here are able to make it to one of our shows!

:headbang::headbang:

Some songs we will likely play at these shows...

"Blacktop Southbound": This one is a live rehearsal jam. The video and audio were captured during a recent practice at D2C Studios preparing for the upcoming shows.

"Blueline 5:30am": This one is a mellow, acoustic based piece for the prog rock fans.

"Silent Revolution": This one is a more upbeat, energetic piece for the prog metal fans.

Last edited by a moderator:
*happy dance**happy dance**happy dance**happy dance**happy dance*
and did i mention
*happy dance*?
:)
Su! I t was so awesome to see you and definitely hanging out with you! I had a blast and really can't wait to get down there again! It gets more difficult every time I have to leave Atlanta. We are planning on moving further south some years from now. It will be a much more doable drive.

Also, thanks for handling the merch duties for us (and VOR)! It was greatly appreciated!

You guys rocked! AND SHOULD HAVE COME TO THE DINER! :rofl:
see - it wasn't just me! EVERYONE wanted OC to come to the Diner :)
so next time, you WILL go to the Diner ;))

Su! ...
Also, thanks for handling the merch duties for us (and VOR)! It was greatly appreciated!

you are welcome - i'm glad i was able to help out :)
i had fun being merch bitch - i got sk1llz, yo ;)

see - it wasn't just me! EVERYONE wanted OC to come to the Diner :)
so next time, you WILL go to the Diner ;))
Yes, we will. As The Su says, we do. :)

you are welcome - i'm glad i was able to help out :)
i had fun being merch bitch - i got sk1llz, yo ;)
You did a fantastic job! I would quantify that, but a percentage increase on 0 is a mathematical impossibility (cannot divide by 0), so your contribution was priceless! :zombie:

Yes, we will. As The Su says, we do. :)

You did a fantastic job! I would quantify that, but a percentage increase on 0 is a mathematical impossibility (cannot divide by 0), so your contribution was priceless! :zombie:
Yes, we will! Next time, either we don't schedule a show the next night OR we don't schedule a show the next night where the venue is 8 hours away OR we have a tour bus so you and I are driving the entire time! :kickass:

Hey! Don't put that on me -- you know I can stay up later than ANYONE in OC!!! I would've loved to have gone for sure!
now boys...don't make me separate you two! i WILL turn this car around!
;)

Yes, we will! Next time, either we don't schedule a show the next night OR we don't schedule a show the next night where the venue is 8 hours away OR we have a tour bus so you and I are driving the entire time! :kickass:
don't worry - the Diner will be here the next time yous are in town :)
and we will kidnap you if needs be...and you KNOW i've got the tool to make this happen ;) (need to go get more duct tape ;))

now boys...don't make me separate you two! i WILL turn this car around!
;)
:lol: I bet you would too!

don't worry - the Diner will be here the next time yous are in town :)
and we will kidnap you if needs be...and you KNOW i've got the tool to make this happen ;) (need to go get more duct tape ;))
I'm sure it will. Let's just hope it isn't another ~4 years! And we both know it won't be happening in September. :lol:

Oh yes, I KNOW that!! Come on... you know you can do better than duct tape. ;)

I was all set to go the Richmond show, only to be come so severely ill that whole week that there was no way. I pretty much missed that entire week of work as well. Only now, my voice is finally coming back decent enough that I could actually somewhat, kinda, speak. Damn, I so wanted to go....