Off topic - Corny comebacks

ShredManWalking

Hit man for the Order
Dec 5, 2002
Kent State University
listen.to
I was playing a game with my friend on AIM. It was called "Corny comebacks." (Yes, we were quite bored.) The object of the game - to keep "insulting" your opponent with really bad insults, that use childish words and don't really insult them. The result is quite hilarious. Here's an example...

"Oh yeah? Well, you oughta build a cage around yourself, lock yourself in, and forget the key, because you're stupid!"

or

"Why don't you just fly a rocket to the moon, and live there, away from all people, because they don't like you?!"

Let's see how corny you guys can be with this. Try it out! Remember, don't make it actually too insulting, because then it crosses the line between corny and successful. :D Enjoy!

I and a finn I know love to call each other names.
Like...

Zax666: Oh, shut up, you, Sheryl Crow, you!
AndE: You're such a Ariel Sharon
Zax666: Yngwie Malmsteen
AndE: George W. Bush
Zax666: Oh yeah? You're no more than a Jay Leno, that's who you are

When someone says something like "Oh yeah! Well I fucked your mom last night!" you look that dumbass straight in the eyes and say "Well that's too bad, while you were wasting your time tryin to get laid by old ladies, I carved your mother's eye sockets out with a razor blade, and then sold her blind ass as a bondage slave to the Japanese mafia, and they've been shoving flesh eating carrion ants in her ass and video taping it for internet broadcasting." and if that doesn't do it, take it up a notch, tell em you carved your initials on their mother's uterus with a butter knife while she was having oral sex with the family dog." Garunteed they'll throw a punch.

Courtesy of Foamy the Squirrel
www.illwillpress.com

Katalepsy said:
When someone says something like "Oh yeah! Well I fucked your mom last night!" you look that dumbass straight in the eyes and say "Well that's too bad, while you were wasting your time tryin to get laid by old ladies, I carved your mother's eye sockets out with a razor blade, and then sold her blind ass as a bondage slave to the Japanese mafia, and they've been shoving flesh eating carrion ants in her ass and video taping it for internet broadcasting." and if that doesn't do it, take it up a notch, tell em you carved your initials on their mother's uterus with a butter knife while she was having oral sex with the family dog." Garunteed they'll throw a punch.
daaaaaaaaaaaaaamn, that's deep.

v01c354nd51gn5 said:
Katalepsy said:
daaaaaaaaaaaaaamn, that's deep.

*copying that down*