Official ANTHRAX, TESTAMENT, DEATH ANGEL Tour Dates

BlisterBrain

Jul 19, 2010
http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=162862

ANTHRAX / TESTAMENT / DEATH ANGEL fall 2011 tour dates:

Oct. 14 - Orbit Room, Grand Rapids, MI
Oct. 15 - Congress Theatre, Chicago, IL
Oct. 16 - First Avenue, Minneapolis, MN
Oct. 18 - The Cotillion, Wichita, KS
Oct. 19 - Summit Music Hall, Denver, CO
Oct. 22 - Nokia LA Live, Los Angeles, CA
Oct. 23 - Warfield Theatre, San Francisco, CA
Oct. 24 - House of Blues, San Diego, CA
Oct. 26 - Sunshine Theatre, Albuquerque, NM
Oct. 28 - South Side Music Hall, Dallas, TX
Oct. 29 - Emo's East, Austin, TX
Oct. 30 - Warehouse Live, Houston, TX
Nov. 01 - House of Blues, Orlando, FL
Nov. 02 - Revolution, Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Nov. 04 - House of Blues, Myrtle Beach, SC
Nov. 05 - Fillmore Charlotte, Charlotte, NC
Nov. 06 - The Fillmore, Silver Spring, MD
Nov. 08 - Northern Lights, Clifton Park, NY
Nov. 10 - Electric Factory, Philadelphia, PA
Nov. 11 - Palladium, Worcester, MA
Nov. 15 - Town Ballroom, Buffalo, NY
Nov. 17 - Stage AE, Pittsburgh, PA
Nov. 19 - Rave, Milwaukee, WI

More shows will be announced.

Of course, I will be in Europe for most of the West Coast gigs getting back to AZ on the day of the San Diego gig.

I know it would be a quick return but I sure wish they would add an AZ gig for that day in between San Diego and New Mexico.

That said, I am considering visiting friends for a super quick trip to Austin for that gig.

I need 4 gigs somehow to hit 100 Anthrax gigs.:Spin:

Oct. 14 - Orbit Room, Grand Rapids, MI.

This is the show I will hit. I seen them in Rapids with Slayer and Megadeth last year. It is a three-hour drive but worth it. I haven't been to the Orbit Room in nearly 10 years since I seen GWAR there. I wonder if it is in the same location. I seem to remember it being a really small club. GWAR barely fit into this place if it is the same.

Got thrown out last time they were at the HOB in Orlando for fighting, won't happen this time I'm so much more mature now:tickled:! I'm so pumped thanks for posting these dates I've seen Anthrax 9 times but I've never seen Testament and have loved them just as long this will be a magical night.

Some of these venues are very aggressive.
Electric Factory in Philly is 3000 people. They haven't played a venue that big since 89.
Not to mention the night they are playing is the same night Foo Fighters are in town. Not sure is there is a lot of common fans, but there is bound to be some.
In Chicago The Congress is 4000+.

I realize there are good things going in their favor right now, I just think it would make more sense to build up to those sizes.

Will be at the Austin and Houston shows.... After listening to that one radio interview that Thrashard posted in another thread, it would be so hilarious to get the whole crowd to start a Joey chant with everyone looking at Scott.

There is a chance they will play Las Vegas. It's a 2 day gap between Colorado and LA. I fucking hate this city so much, but Testament and Anthrax have packed the HOB several times here so could happen

Got thrown out last time they were at the HOB in Orlando for fighting, won't happen this time I'm so much more mature now:tickled:! I'm so pumped thanks for posting these dates I've seen Anthrax 9 times but I've never seen Testament and have loved them just as long this will be a magical night.

Fight em till you can't man

If I can afford it, I'll definitely hit up the Milwaukee show at the Rave. I just wish they stated which stage they'd be using, as there are three different ones. Hopefully it's the larger of the three (Eagles Ballroom). The Rave is in a completely shit-box neighborhood, but damn it's an awesome venue.

Some of these venues are very aggressive.
Electric Factory in Philly is 3000 people. They haven't played a venue that big since 89.
Not to mention the night they are playing is the same night Foo Fighters are in town. Not sure is there is a lot of common fans, but there is bound to be some.
In Chicago The Congress is 4000+.

I realize there are good things going in their favor right now, I just think it would make more sense to build up to those sizes.

Anthrax headlined the Electric Factory on Nov. 28, 1995. I am sure the turnout was terrible, but they did it.

How woderful, the band is going to tour again...
In December they'll be in Indonesia, i need to fly there, book a room & stay for at least 3 days for it...dang...
If only they would stop by Kuala Lumpur ..that would be grand indeed..