Official Site Up'n' Running

Wow, it looks really nice. Does that Daylight Dies guy do it for free or charge? Very nice site though, and I like this forum too, it looks nice! I just couldn't think of anything to talk about here yet, and I haven't heard your music yet, but it really looks like it will be good. I've heard a lot of hype behind it. I wish I could buy a copy of your EP but I don't have a credit card or anything and the business paypal I have can only receive money into a bank account! And I've been selling demos for $3 each and I haven't sold one for months! Good thing too cause I only had one left in stock. I'd love to do a trade maybe? hehe... Hmmm but yet very, very nice sites. I just found a full mp3 download on your site, hehe... I'm gonna check it out!

To answer your question, no Jesse does not design web pages for free. It takes time out of his busy schedule, and as that old adage goes, "Time is money". However, for the quality of work he did and how easy it was to interact and share ideas, he is well worth the price.

Yes, I did expect it to have costed, but still it's a really great job and the graphics are awesome. Who actually made all the artwork and the buttons and logos and all that, did he do that too? Or was he provided with the graphics to be implemented into the site? Hehe..? :)

P.S. I've been downloading that sample from the site on my dialup, it just got done, I'll let you guys know what I think soon!

P.S.2. Wow, this is very good! Yeah, you guys SHOULD reserve some of those copies to send to labels. You could definitely be tossed about like a peice of meat amongst some really good labels. Each label craving this meat, but only one lucky dawg will get to sink his fangs into it! I like the growls, they sound layered maybe? Very great stuff.. :)

All the artwork, as in pictures, were done by Travis Smith of Seempieces. Thats what we gave Jesse to work with, and he extrapolated the logo (I'm assuming you meant the horse skull) and all of the buttons / textures from those original pictures from Travis. He did an amazing job, I think we all are immensely pleased with the site.

About the recording, most of the vocals are double tracked during the songs. Things like guitars are also quad tracked if I remember correctly. Dave explained some of it in this thread. http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=250935&highlight=martriden