Oh My God!

Metalmilitia2000

UM's Resident Asshole
Apr 22, 2003
Maplewood, Minnesota
www.facebook.com
That was my first progpower and it was awesome. My first night i was like a little kid in a candy store, i spent so much money on cds and t shirts. then the next night i was actually able to watch the bands. This festival is definitly the best in the US, and thank you Glenn for being the "American Ambassador to Power and Prog Metal" You rule!!
This year's festival was definitly the best show that i have ever attended. Only two bands dissapointed me, but i don't want to say who, because i don't want to offend anyone. But the preformances of all of the other bands made up for it. This was truely a great concert and i am hooked. Glenn, prepare to send me a gold badge a year for now on. i got one this year and i will continue to buy one every year even if i can't go, because i want to still support this great festival. By the way, Circle II Circle F***ing rocked. It was cool to hear Jon point my friend and i out while we were on stage, he said that we were the only two people there that he had seen from atlanta.
Once again, thanks Glenn, for this progpower and the many more to come.
\m/ >_< \m/
Brent

DrBell said:
dude, you can say who you did not like. as long as you are constructive about it, that kind of thing should not be offensive.

Ok then, i went in not liking Vanden Plas, they just didn't appeal too much to me. And i went to see Evergrey, but they seemed very weak to me, they were good, i just didn't get into them too much.

My boyfriend and I are also from Atlanta, and we were also right up front for circleIIcircle. While I talked to John for only about 5 minutes, Ryan talked to him for a long time both in the VIP room and on Friday night, and he definatly knew we were from Atlanta. We mentioned it a few times and promised him at least 15 of our friends at the next Savatage if they come to Atlanta. (We actually live downtown too). So who knows who John was pointing to or talking about.

Robin

Metalmilita2000 said:
That was my first progpower and it was awesome. My first night i was like a little kid in a candy store, i spent so much money on cds and t shirts. then the next night i was actually able to watch the bands. This festival is definitly the best in the US, and thank you Glenn for being the "American Ambassador to Power and Prog Metal" You rule!!
This year's festival was definitly the best show that i have ever attended. Only two bands dissapointed me, but i don't want to say who, because i don't want to offend anyone. But the preformances of all of the other bands made up for it. This was truely a great concert and i am hooked. Glenn, prepare to send me a gold badge a year for now on. i got one this year and i will continue to buy one every year even if i can't go, because i want to still support this great festival. By the way, Circle II Circle F***ing rocked. It was cool to hear Jon point my friend and i out while we were on stage, he said that we were the only two people there that he had seen from atlanta.
Once again, thanks Glenn, for this progpower and the many more to come.
\m/ >_< \m/
Brent

i'm soooooooooooo there with you!