OK Action!

It is always thought for the organisation to say what bands we are looking forward to most, but this year I probably look forward to all the bands. The line-up is for me the best we ever had and I think there will be many surprises like Another Messia, Nova Art and Voyager. But of course we are all looking forward to see Riverside again after their excellent performance 2 years ago!

..and when I think about it... I probably look forward just as much to see René, Claudia, Håkan, Christer, Marlies, Martijn and everyone else that I meet there every year.. oh, and my good friend Heiniken :)

It's difficult to pick out my favorite as a co-organiser. Never before have we booked so many bands that belong to my favorites: Scar Symmetry, Mercenary, Textures, Dark Suns and (of course) Riverside. I think Nova Art might be the surprise of the festival, because they are not so well-known.

Besides that, for all the people who haven't heard/seen Textures.. you'll be shocked how professional and tight this band is! :kickass:

Scar Symmetry :worship: , Textures, Mercenary, Ephel Duath, Chaoswave, Voyager, Dark Suns, Riverside and on friday Dreamscape...

Oh, that´s almost the hole line-up, no time for beer...!!! :OMG:

And of course, looking forward to meet all the nice people who visits PP year after year :)

Keep it heavy!

/Christer

I know for a fact that the festival, as always, will be a killer festival. What I'll miss the most from not being there are definitely all the great people. By now, Baarlo has actually become pretty much my second hometown. Can't wait to get there again.

The most i am thrilled of is Riverside but i also look forward to Dark Suns, Scar Symmetry and Mercenary. :headbang:

noren said:
We are about 91.500 posts behind the PP USA board.. no good :)

So, what are you looking forward to the most this year?
Riverside, Scar Symmetry and Mercenary for me.

Hello, Matthias, how are you?

I wish I could attend this years event, but I am looking forward to seeing Mercenary at PP USA this year. Riverside is on my list of bands to see, for sure.:headbang: Ephel Duath, Textures and Dreamscape also kick ass, so it looks like a killer line-up. Good job organisers!

Cheers,

Mike

no Stefan??? :cry:

I mostly look forward to Textures, Mercenary and Communic!!! And of course seeing Mattias, René and Claudia, Anja at our B&B, Martijn, Daniel and all the rest again! :kickass:

And one week later we finally head back to Cana-fuckin-da for the second time! Let's keep our fingers crossed that Nico dares to take the (emigration) plunge after that ;)

Scar Symmetry , Textures, Mercenary, Ephel Duath, Chaoswave, Voyager, Dark Suns, Riverside and on friday Dreamscape...
i agree!