Old Opeth Shirts & Longsleeves like Orchid, Morningrise??

abyssofdreams

knows what you think.
Sep 30, 2002
Germany
www.abyssofdreams.com
Maybe this question has been asked some times before but does anyone know where I could find any Opeth Shirts for the very first albums up to MAYH? Longsleeves would be even more cool of course ;)

I checked http://www.plastichead.com but they didn't reply my order for some months now (they had Orchid and MAYH Shirts).

I'm checking Ebay almost every day but no shirts in sight :(

Anyone wants to share some valuable treasure hints?

I was going to say E-Bay. :)

There's this page Satanlovesyou They have Orchid, Morningrise and MAYH shirts. Not too sure about long sleeves though.

Check Headbangers Delight too. My computer's being a bitch.

What are you talking about? At Satanlovesyou.com? Oh, long sleeves you mean, right? I was about to say, I was just there looking at them. I thought I was loosing my mind. :p Headbangers Delight probably only has the newer stuff. Why only long sleeves by the way? Where's Kloof Ground 7? Must be cold. ;)

it is cold :D

no, can be tshirts too, I said longsleeves would just be cooler ;)

Nah, at satanlovesyou there's no shirts (or longsleeves). Not for Orchid, not for Morningrise and not for MAYH :(
Unfortunately.

Sorry for the tease. ;) Welp, they're out there! Every now and then they pop up. Keep checking E-Bay too.

I might try and order from that plastichead site...they don't look too expensive, I don't know any other places either...I'm in the U.S and I don't want shipping to be enormous. I am definitely interested in older Opeth shirts! Any help besides that?