Oldies and Blues...

parimal2k29

Living Atlantis
Nov 26, 2001
Kathmandu, Nepal
metalprovider.com
Besides my metalizzed life, I also take peeks at oldies and Blues like CCR (creedence clearwater revival) :)
they're great! I ripped 21 songs!!!
Also included are the Beatles.... man!!!

Any of your taste besides metal?

Lately, I've been trying to expand my collection towards the realm of electronic music, but I also like quite a lot of 70's bands (especially prog rock ones). The only problem with this branching out is that money seem to go away too fast to suit me. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by parimal2k29
Besides my metalizzed life, I also take peeks at oldies and Blues like CCR (creedence clearwater revival) :)
they're great! I ripped 21 songs!!!
Also included are the Beatles.... man!!!

Any of your taste besides metal?

Don't laugh (or I'll bash your head in >:p~) but I like the Goo Goo Dolls as long as Rzeznik is on vocals. I normally cringe from whimpy ballad music, but Rzeznik's emotic voice puts me in a trance. "Dizzy up the Girl" is easily in my top 20 albums.
Living in Alabama for 33 years (the length of my existance) I have also been force-fed Southern Rock. While I am not the biggest Skynyrd fan in the world, I do really like Blackfoot. "Highway Song" has one of the greatest guitar riffs ever written in it.
I like several of Sade's songs too. Her voice also puts me in the ya ya state. "No Ordinary Love" really mellows me out, as well as a couple other tracks by her.

Bryant

Well, I like prog and classic rock like Purple, Zeppelin, RUsh, Tull, etc... but I've also taken a liking to Barry White's voice. Just hearing it makes me want to throw on a 3-piece tux and a pimping hat and go out on the town.