Once Sent From Golden Hall Re-Release?

That's really fucking annoying and obnoxious and I really hope they're not going to actually fuck us like that. If they only release the Bochum material in combination with the old cds that'll force us to buy second copies. I really hope you guys are wrong.
It'd be cool if the second disc was old Scum stuff or some demos or alternate takes or whatever.

damn...I'm twisted about that....

One part of me hopes that Live-Material from one of these shows will be out so soon....
The other part thinks that this wouldn't be too friendly for all the ones who already got the original-cd....

but to me it would not make sense to release only the Once Sent show and not the other ones as well....

Well....we'll see soon....

Although I'm German, I am not sure, whether I understood the EMP article description correctly. From what I understood the ReRelease will contain 2 CDs. The second CD will be the live version recorded at Bochum. The first CD will contain the German version of Victorious March. But (and this is where I am not sure) will therefore not contain "Ride for Vengance", "Without Fear", "Friends of the Suncross" and "Amon Amarth".

Well here's the German quote:

"Once sent from the golden hall" enthält zudem die deutsche Version des Konzerthits "Victorious march" – Manowars "Herz aus stahl" lässt grüßen. Schade, dass andere Granaten dieses Killeralbums dafür demnächst in die ewigen Jagdgründe eingehen werden: "Ride for vengeance", "Without fear", das damals unsinnigerweise politisch angefeindete "Friends of the suncross" und die Bandhymne "Amon Amarth" präsentieren die Rohheit der Jugend, strotzen vor Energie und herrlichen Melodien.

I have not seen a track list yet, though. My guess is, that the EMP guy wanted to say how cool these tracks are. Leaving out 4 of the imho best tracks of the album would be somehow ridiculous.

oh well...It doesn't say that there will be some tracks missing....that wouldn't make any sense...

But the Site does state clearly that everyone of the first four albums will be rereleased as 2-CD Version with the live stuff from Bochum and a "Pop-Up-Figure" (whatever is meant by that....)

Hmmpf...that pretty much sucks because I already got the originals (except for the avenger) and as much as I love AA...I don't wanna buy them again...