Opeth and Lacuna Coil in Toronto!

Wow, I'd love to go to this. Unfortunately, I don't think England to Canada is a trip I'd be able to afford. :( I really like Lacuna Coil so they'd be great to see along with Opeth. Guess, I'll have to wait till Opeth come back in March. Wonder who they'll bring with them?

Originally posted by Alcapoth
Oh, I am so going to be there! 3 hour drive from where I live, but dammit....there is NO WAY I'm going to miss an Opeth show this time.....

I don't think I'll be able to make the Chicago show (leaving the country and what-not), so I might have to drive my ass out to Toronto. Thank god I'll be able to get advance tickets. That'd be a bugger to find out it was sold out after a 12 hour drive.

Originally posted by The Nomad
I don't think I'll be able to make the Chicago show (leaving the country and what-not), so I might have to drive my ass out to Toronto. Thank god I'll be able to get advance tickets. That'd be a bugger to find out it was sold out after a 12 hour drive.

Don't worry man. It'll never sellout. Not in Toronto that is.

I'll be at the Toronto show, it's only about a 3-4 hour drive from here. I will be coming with about 8 or 9 other people, big fucking road trip. It will be awesome to finally see Opeth, I missed them when they came around here a year and a half ago. It won't happen again.