Opeth Dreams?

Martyr

Jul 21, 2002
Canada
Visit site
Well after the dream I had last night, I thought I'd start this thread and ask... Have you guys ever had any Opeth related dreams? If so, explain!

In my dream, I was in the back hallways of an arena, it was a Children of Bodom concert. I was looking for Children of Bodom so I could hang out with them. I then found a roadie, who gave me a stereo that said Norther on it. So I was then on my way to try and find Norther! As I looked for Norther, I came upon a door, I went in the door, and then there was another hallway. Then, in a room... There was Opeth! I stood at the door and listened to them talking to some other people. Then I sat down next to Mikael on the couch and we started talking, but it was funny because I just asked "So... What's up with you?". We talked for a bit, I don't remember what he said, but I remember right when I woke up, I was pissed off! It was so cool just hanging out with Mikael!

haha, if you don't think I'm crazy yet, I'd like to hear your stories.

Yeah before concerts I use to dream about the concert... and I always get dissapointed with the concerts in the dreams... It might be that I'm the only one in the crowd or that I can't hear the sound or that the members are sick or anything bad...

When I was absolutely sure that there was no way in hell the band was ever coming to Mexico I had a dream in which the band was playing and they asked me which song I wanted to hear. I had that dream twice!

Last night I had a dream that I crashed a scooter into a rednecks truck while my brother was singing some Opeth song. The redneck stole 100 dollars from me and i was biting him trying to get it back. My dreams come out of nowhere.

BLackwater86 said:
Last night I had a dream that I crashed a scooter into a rednecks truck while my brother was singing some Opeth song. The redneck stole 100 dollars from me and i was biting him trying to get it back. My dreams come out of nowhere.
:lol: ownage.

Umm yeah I had an Opeth related dream a lil while back. It was nothing special, it was just the band actually jamming at my place, and I remember Lopez got real pissed off at me for some reason. We all made up in the end though, and things were well in dream world, then my friend woke me up.

That is actually the most normal dream I can remember having in my life.

PS. It would be really disturbing if Mike read these :Smug:

I dreamt Mike came to stay at my house and I was all excited, but he ended up being this flabby bum who just sat on the couch and did't do any housework. When he tried to help me move the couch he almost passed out from the exertion.

And then my leg got bitten off by a giant carrot.

I remembered another Opeth dream. Before Damnation came out, I had this dream in which I was at a restaurant and I went to the bathroom, and before I got there I saw the band going to a music shop that was on the back of the restaurant. I started talking to them and the store actually had what my mind believed was damnation playing, and the guys said to me "If you want a copy of the album go buy us some magazines... heres 2000 pesos" And I went to buy them. When I got back They gave me the album which was in a huge digi-pack with the weirdest psychedelic artwork, ever, and the guys in the middle of the cover in a really 70's-ish photo. I opened it and started listening to it, and I didn't even try to ask them for an autograph, I just wanted to listen to the album. Then I woke up and felt like shit, because I'd thought I actually had the album.

I dreamt I was at a concert on front row with a friend. There were seats!! All of the sudden Mikael steps down from the stage to have a chat with me while the rest of the band continued playing. I think the played The Moor or BRI. Of course I woke up jsst before I was about to shake hans with Mikael.