Opeth=Green Day lol =P

This guy is hilarious. Check out his Black Metal video.

I'm also fairly convinced he's just pulling legs. The comment about Gaahl: "he's pretty gay if you axe me".

Too much of a coincidence to be genuine :p

"when their first album came like 91...i mean i wasn't alive back then but the first self titled album...true metallica load and re-load...st.anger omg...beautiful songs...seriously this guy is hilarious :D

Of course Opeth are Green Day copycats. I mean they have songs like "Don't wanna be a Swedish idiot", "Junkyard of Shattered Dreams", "Egg-basket Case" etc.

Hes Just really really really annoying.
He looks like one of those people you just dont like for no reason, then they give you a little opening for a reason, and you waste little time hateing them for that.

The part of the Green Day song he played did kind of sound like In Mist She was Standing, though.

I'm pretty sure he's joking, but I also don't think he's a fan of opeth either. Both of the songs have a very slight similarity, but if anything purely coincidental. Lol I was playing rush - xyz (not sure on the song title), and its beginning reminded me of the beginning of opeth - deliverance. But yea, that dude in the green day video is annoying too.

Yeah clearly a case of the old "pulling your leg" thing going on. Ignorant people are always fun to watch and he seems to know how to please his crowd, so I guesse its a win-win. Anyhows ..would be nice to see things a bit more civilized around here by not using words like "faggot" and "retarded" when reffering to people that, in most cases, are considered to be arses. None of these charecteristics are relevant to the actual point you are making. Kinda' makes you come out as less gifted than you probably are.

I hope I didn't offend anyone with this request. Peace and Love