Opeth Reviews!!!

Blackwater Park (~\m/~)

New Metal Member
Jul 21, 2005
Sorry, but no. For people thinking about reading this, don't. Opeth was rated a 8/10 for Sounds of the Underground while Lamb of God a 10/10? Then Ghost Reveries an 8.5/10. Holy shit whoever wrote these reviews is retarded.
Under no circumstance is Lamb of God rated higher than Opeth. It ends here.

Man your site SUX man!

Those dick heads on your site are stupid and should be beaten severely with a mallet stained with the blood of trolls!

Opeth has completely sold out because they are signed to Road Runners and they use Keys???? WTF?!? Your writers don't know shit about Opeth and what they are about so PLEASE make sure you edit the reviews(or tell him to fuck off and go write someting proper).

BOLLOCKS I SAY!

:yuk: :yuk: :yuk:

i've only read the SOtU review.. but I mean.. half of it is just about the fact that Lopez didn't play, and ranting about how good Hogland is.. doesn't seem a good review, in any case..

blimey said:
Sorry, but no. For people thinking about reading this, don't. Opeth was rated a 8/10 for Sounds of the Underground while Lamb of God a 10/10? Then Ghost Reveries an 8.5/10. Holy shit whoever wrote these reviews is retarded.
Under no circumstance is Lamb of God rated higher than Opeth. It ends here.

well said

Fe Maiden said:
Man your site SUX man!

Those dick heads on your site are stupid and should be beaten severely with a mallet stained with the blood of trolls!

Opeth has completely sold out because they are signed to Road Runners and they use Keys???? WTF?!? Your writers don't know shit about Opeth and what they are about so PLEASE make sure you edit the reviews(or tell him to fuck off and go write someting proper).

BOLLOCKS I SAY!

:yuk: :yuk: :yuk:

Are you joking? Do you listen to the first two minutes of an Opeth song then turn it off? Because that would explain the way you read reviews.

Lopez did play on the SOTU show, I saw him there. Hoglan didn't even take over until halfway through.

dew said:
Lopez did play on the SOTU show, I saw him there. Hoglan didn't even take over until halfway through.

Yeah I saw him there to. It'd be fun to think see how many other members of this forum think that the reviews are complete BS.