Opeth Song Survivor - Round 1 - Damnation (Vote for the WORST song!)

Which song do you DISLIKE the most?

• Windowpane

Votes: 3 6.7%
  • In My Time Of Need

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Death Whispered A Lullaby

Votes: 8 17.8%
  • Closure

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Hope Leaves

Votes: 7 15.6%
  • To Rid The Disease

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ending Credits

Votes: 7 15.6%
  • Weakness

Votes: 19 42.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nov 23, 2002
Hopefully the title makes things a little bit clearer for everyone! Vote for the song you dislike! This is a 72 hour poll, featuring songs from Opeth's recent release, Damnation.

For those who are lucky enough to have the album, have fun. For those who aren't....Come cry with me. :cry:

I think I'm gonna have to vote for weakness.....I honestly LOVE the entire album, and weakness is a great song in my opinion...the scarce instrumentation really adds to it, but it's still the weakest (heh) track in my opinion.

And for those of you who voted for Ending Credits and Hope Leaves......oh and death whispered a lullaby (the second weakest as of now in my opinion) you are all wrong !

How about "all of them"?

Seriously, this is my least favorite Opeth cd. I voted for Windowpane just because it wqas the first track that I heard and therefore the first track that I disliked.

Azogue said:
Heh, yeah, it was actually my second favorite as well, right behind TRTD, but now that has changed. It's still one amazing track, and I'm sure I'll rediscover its grandeur sometime soon :)
Mmm...and errm, vote and stuff.

good picks....exactly mine

1) TRTD
2) DWAL

Hmmm.. I was waiting for someone to vote Hope Leaves , now it's done !
This is the only song i've hears at the moment and it's awesome. Means the album rocks :hotjump: