Opeth Song Survivor - Round 3 - Still Life (Vote for the WORST song!)

Which song do you like the least?

• The Moor

Votes: 5 6.0%
  • Godheads Lament

Votes: 6 7.1%
  • Moonlapse Vertigo

Votes: 25 29.8%
  • Face of Melinda

Votes: 25 29.8%
  • Serenity Painted Death

Votes: 23 27.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nov 23, 2002
Welcome to the third Still Life poll, in the Opeth Song Survivor. This 72 hour poll will feature the remaining five songs from Opeth's terrific fourth album. Benighted and White Cluster were narrowly voted out in the first two rounds. Which will you get rid of this time?

Benighted and White Cluster....Out....:cry: WHY?!"?!?!!E!E"?!11!1!

I might have to vote for Moonlapse, but I'm gonna listen to it again before I decide.

LiB said:
godheads lament and the moor are NO GO areas people vote the others off first. Though im disappointed white cluster got voted out in the first because it just owns so bad. This round its

face of melinda, if it goes next will be moonlapse vertigo.

agreed.

What's the point with this part of the series of threads? The Moor is a sure winner :p Anyway, "Moonlapse" is perhaps the slowest and least interesting song outside 'BWP' for me so thats where my vote goes.

Definatly I vote for Moonlapse, but it gets voted off in this round I have no idea what to vote for next, they're all great. But why are all the clean vox based songs getting voted off, I think this album has the best clean vox other than Damnation...

Don't worry, I'll take one of the FOM total and put it on the MV total. I altered things in the earlier rounds when everyone kept fucking things up, I can do it again. :(:p

Guardian of Darkness said:
Don't worry, I'll take one of the FOM total and put it on the MV total. I altered things in the earlier rounds when everyone kept fucking things up, I can do it again. :(:p

Aha! I knew it! You have been altering the scores!!! I knew it all along! :p :)