4 - has a few good moments
5 - average
6 - ok to listen
7 - really not bad
8 - fucking good
9 - Awesome!!!
10 - fucking masterpiece

i'd give it a 7/10.

After the "holy crap, new songs" buzz wore off, i'd say they're fucking pish...

Only good thing on the EP was the BEd Of Nails cover, cause it was actually brilliant.

TLS: 9/10
KD: 8/10

Finally, The Darkness of the first 3 Albums has turned to Aggression... These are my thaughts about it. I like both sides, but FTR will be me favourite Album forever!

NeedledWarheart said:

After the "holy crap, new songs" buzz wore off, i'd say they're fucking pish...

Only good thing on the EP was the BEd Of Nails cover, cause it was actually brilliant.

I agree, but not in the Bed Of Nails part. I thought that COB had already raped enough of classic songs like Aces High and Silent Scream but... :erk:

What the fuck? I don`t get people. T,L & S is propably the best song CoB has. In my opinion. It has the hardest riffs (exept. sixpounder) and some fucking cool melody. The song kicks ass exept. the solos. Knuckleduster has cool solos and its average song... I liked She Is beautiful but i love Bed Of Nails. TLS gets 9 from me...

TL&S: 8/10 (Catchy melody, heavy riffs, fancy vocals)
KD: 9/10 (Catchy melody, brutal riffs, awesome solo)

SIB: 6/10 (Could be more if it had a solo)
BoN: 7/10 (Could be more if they didn't go that fast in the end)

Overall, I like CoB's new attitude and sound :)

TL&SO : 7 - Nice song for a single...still better than YBOD imo. But nothing compared to Downfall ...or even Hate Me! So, based on the theory that they put the worst song as a single ; I'll probably like the next album. :)
KD : 6 - For the solos basicly... Still sounds like a bodomized Quiet Place to me.
SIB : 6 - Melting with cheese...still fun to listen to. Least favorite cover :err:
BoN : 8 - I like the mood in general... nice riffs. :headbang:

tls - 7 (its an ok song, thier new direction is pretty gay though)
knuckleduster - 3 (boring, nu metal song with some synth)

bed of nails - 8 (great cover)
She is beautiful - 5 (worst of thier covers IMO)

I actually like T,L&S and KD, it still has solos and im not dissapointed by them. Beds of nails was good but its not my favorite cover. She is beautiful....o god, its THE WORST COVER by bodom and it has NO SOLOS!!(just some licks). so 6/10

Trashed is an awesome song.

the rest of them are OK. nothing bad, but nothign amazing either.

The tour of Helsinki is fucking great though. I laughed my ass off. Roope and Janne act just like me when I'm wasted.

i like knuckelduster and tlos so. i would give it 8 to both.

but the covers i only heard she is beautiful and i would give it 1/10!

Trashed: 8 definitely. You're just a bunch of whiny overcritical morons :D
Knuckleduster: 6.5. It's okay, but not amazing.
She is Beautiful: 7, but I have never heard the original
Bed of Nails: 7.5. Good cover.

She is beautiful is a fucking blast as a party song! you guys just never heard it in the right circumstances! ;)