Original CDs for sale or trade

Ayeka said:
Yip, plus I'm tighter than a Jewish banker in Scotland anyway when it comes to money ;)

Well at this rate, since you're buying them anyway, I can throw in the CD-R for Kreator that I promised you six bloody months ago. I know, I'm terrible - but look...we were working on the Iron Maiden feature just for you lot!

JayKeeley said:
Well at this rate, since you're buying them anyway, I can throw in the CD-R for Kreator that I promised you six bloody months ago. I know, I'm terrible - but look...we were working on the Iron Maiden feature just for you lot!

That's very wise :cool: and seeing as that feature was so good, you are duly forgiven! :D

Ayeka said:
That's very wise :cool: and seeing as that feature was so good, you are duly forgiven! :D

OK the Kreator CD-R is ready Ayeka! Do tell me if I should just send it separately so you can get it sooner than the other two. Either way makes no difference to me. :)

Damn boy - you're going to love this CD. Promise me you'll listen to these Germans LOUDLY! :cool:

Shit! How'd I miss that! :eek: Sorry mate, I would've said package 'em together...but if Kreator's in the post already then I can't complain ^_^ no word on the old M.S.G., btw?

I'll be ready to pay you next weekend. I hope the wait isn't inconvenient for you :)

Ayeka said:
Shit! How'd I miss that! !:eek: Sorry mate, I would've said package 'em together...but if Kreator's in the post already then I can't complain ^_^ no word on the old M.S.G., btw?

I'll be ready to pay you next weekend. I hope the wait isn't inconvenient for you :)

Nah no rush - take your time. The Kreator CD-R went out today by airmail. I just wanted to get it out to you since I promised it a while back.

Re: MSG, let me think about it - you see, I might just go ahead and hunt it down on eBay (with me preferring originals when I don't need to 'experiment' as such - early MSG is a slam dunk no doubt).

No worries dude. You have my word that those first two albums will not disappoint you :) if you see them on CD, please tell me because I've only ever seen those songs on CD when they're Best Ofs...and old Best Ofs at that...

Yes, I saw your list,
I've a want list too ! (original, man, no CDr for these ones):
Gontyna Kry 'Krew Naszych Ojców' CD
[size=+0]Satanic Warmaster 'Strength & Honour' (1st ed. w/ eagle on cover)[/size]

[size=+0]The trade/sale list is up AT:[/size]
[size=+0]http://trades.demonichorde.com[/size]

In the words of Rob Halford, "Well I've said it before, and I'll say it again..." ;)

My originals are holy! You gotta kill me before you touch 'em!

Ayeka said:
In the words of Rob Halford, "Well I've said it before, and I'll say it again..." ;)

My originals are holy! You gotta kill me before you touch 'em!
You're right, I won't kill you for a few albums man,
I perhaps didn't get your point correctly as I thought you were looking for Satanic Warmaster, Thor's Hammer, Judas Iscariot, Frost, Dark Fury, Burzum ...

Tribalchemy said:
Yes, I saw your list,
I've a want list too ! (original, man, no CDr for these ones):
Gontyna Kry 'Krew Naszych Ojców' CD
[size=+0]Satanic Warmaster 'Strength & Honour' (1st ed. w/ eagle on cover)[/size]

[size=+0]The trade/sale list is up AT:[/size]
[size=+0]http://trades.demonichorde.com[/size]

SOmeone should really pick up those Negura Bunget CD's.

Dreamlord said:
SOmeone should really pick up those Negura Bunget CD's.

Thank you Tribalchemy. :)

By the way, once the shipment from Norway arrives, I'll have a spare copy of Sala Molsksa if anyone wants it. Long story....but anyway, send me a PM if you're interested.