Orlando was awesome...

The only new shirt they were selling was a Notman black t-shirt. I bought one. They had one with Among The Living on the front and Notman with tour dates on back. I wanted that but XXL was sold out after the show. I did meet and greet and managed to get my hands on two of the new Darth Vader logo shirts. They are not selling this shirt anywhere. Probably because of some stupid copyright laws with Star Wars. They gave them away for meet and greet. So I have two in XXL. May put one on ebay.

OF course Slayer/Megadeth had like twenty things to choose from each. One thing I found funny was Slayer's beach bag and towel. How un-metal is a beach bag and towel?

Cheers mate - would kill for one of the Vader shirts. Hopefully these get sold online on of these days.

A Slayer beach bag and towel??? :lol: WTF?!!

Did you pee?:D
Actually this one bit me in the ass...I had to work until 4:30 so I wasn't able to get shitfaced before the show like I had originally planned, so I didn't drink anything at all on purpose so as not to have to pee and lose my spot up front. By the time Slayer was finishing I was so dehydrated I felt light-headed, for a minute I thought I was gonna pass out in the crowd. That sucked but I DIDN'T LOSE MY SPOT. All that without Depends. You get my interview? Hope it went through damn character limit was killing me!

Actually this one bit me in the ass...I had to work until 4:30 so I wasn't able to get shitfaced before the show like I had originally planned, so I didn't drink anything at all on purpose so as not to have to pee and lose my spot up front. By the time Slayer was finishing I was so dehydrated I felt light-headed, for a minute I thought I was gonna pass out in the crowd. That sucked but I DIDN'T LOSE MY SPOT. All that without Depends. You get my interview? Hope it went through damn character limit was killing me!

There's a lesson to learn here: when you don't have time to drink, drink really fast!

The interview came out fine, I'll post it in time.