OSKAL - Stahlkrieg/Blazes of Sunset (BBH-styled Russian BM)

\/oidhanger

Mar 1, 2007
OSKAL is a Russian black metal band with long, repetitive songs with a distant, obscured sound that continue in the style of their countrymates in the BlazeBirth Hall (especially BRANIKALD... wouldn't be a stretch to say it sounds like a lost album).

I can certainly upload this if there's any interest. The demo compilation Stahlkrieg/Blazes of Sunset was released on the Argentinian label Dark Hidden Productions (http://dark-hidden.com.ar/, there may be samples there; I can't access it from work) with the original demo cassette Stahlkrieg having been released on Stellar Winter.

I can speak for myself and Vittra in saying that I'd give it a chance, of course. I love the Branikald stuff that I've checked out so far, especially that song "A Stormride", so yeah, do it!

Already had this downloaded, although the quality was terrible to the point of it being relegated to background music most of the time when trying to listen to it.

The rip you have uploaded sounds much better as expected, thanks Void.

I'm really liking this. Stahlkrieg certainly sounds like it actually continues straight off of Stormheit which is crazy haha, love it.

You know Jon, I had no idea what release you were talking about when you mentioned it sounded like Stormheit earlier.

Don't know what i been smokin

Downloading this right now.