Own Pictures Thread

10544782_10152664865702268_7275460729721472796_n.jpg

Remember these dicks? I spent most of the show playing MTG with chris, he has a deck called "goats" where he summoned 20 goats on the table and buffed them to 12/12. Boo. Also some girl said I was dressed like Bill Cosby :/

10978511_677550070050_3126289315822977894_n.jpg

obligatory yearly photo op, only bathroom selfie ive ever taken because 2015 makes fuccbois of us all

2i1ys4.jpg

:lol: Holy shut Brutal_Hate or something?! I think I have that exact sweater now from Sears. Brutal as fuck.

brutal hate was the ultimate sperglord. shame his persistence was undone immediately with that photo though. would totally wear that sweater in blue or black

Still doing the kitchen thing? I did that for years and got pretty snazzy at it, I ended up the designated opener at this fancy pants gastropub in town doing sauté/board call and whipping up daily features for a few years until I burnt out. Then I was cast as the villain at a local dinner theater production, and now I'm haulin' EI and working towards becoming a full-time guitar tech/luthier. Getting out of the heat was the best thing I could've done for my sanity, despite the frugal nature of my new situation.

I hope you're digging what you do though, most people seem to end up there by accident and kinda just go with it despite some not being cut out for what it really demands. Don't let it run you into the ground is all, it's a stressful life.

Reactions: Bastard Child 3.0
Still doing the kitchen thing? I did that for years and got pretty snazzy at it, I ended up the designated opener at this fancy pants gastropub in town doing sauté/board call and whipping up daily features for a few years until I burnt out. Then I was cast as the villain at a local dinner theater production, and now I'm haulin' EI and working towards becoming a full-time guitar tech/luthier. Getting out of the heat was the best thing I could've done for my sanity, despite the frugal nature of my new situation.

I hope you're digging what you do though, most people seem to end up there by accident and kinda just go with it despite some not being cut out for what it really demands. Don't let it run you into the ground is all, it's a stressful life.

I ended up here by accident totally lol. The high-stress Low-pay is a kick in the nuts though for sure. That, and this crippling alcoholism I'm developing. Its only weird when people ask me for all this cooking advice all the time and I'm like "idunno microwave it".

I ended up here by accident totally lol. The high-stress Low-pay is a kick in the nuts though for sure. That, and this crippling alcoholism I'm developing. Its only weird when people ask me for all this cooking advice all the time and I'm like "idunno microwave it".
It heats it up but it doesn't cook it.