Own Pictures

I was quite amused by the Russian Porter... with the London Skyline.

How does the Lillehammer beer taste like? I like stuff with snowflakes with on it.:)

The Lillehammer beer was rather nice, though a bit too old.
The guy who brought it was sad about it, said it used to be very much better.

The Ukraine beers were mostly rather boring though ;)

I didn't even notice the London pic :D

mMMMMM mouth waters...

At the beer selection of course. :heh: cruel me.

After seeing what goes on in your kitchen, I'd better forget about homebrewing until we move to a bigger place, you can barely swing a cat in our flat kitchen. :(

Still liking the beard though :)

Of course the beer, wouldn't have it any other way! :heh:

You can get away with a lot less stuff if you choose not to start with all grain and instead brew with malt extract.

It helps to have some space to move around though.

Me like the beard too, though I wish I could have it longer the way I used to, guess those days are over :rolleyes:

I spent hours editing that picture on Photoshop, thanks

my wife will chop my nuts off

Halloween10312008002.jpg

Don't worry, you can tell her from me that second picture with the wig undid the damage. :heh: It's a hair thing for me.

What were you going as? :guh: Napoleon Dinamyte? Fred from Scooby-doo?

My other half would probably want to seduce you seeing the size of your garage. Land is far too expensive here to be able to get double garages... I just like the camper van.

I want the van on the left, paint a mural and it's ready to be the Mystery Machine!! <3

I'm also wondering what could make a man with a wig like that, who drives two VW vans, surprised?

*falls of chair laughing* .. a months or so ago sb. in a bar wanted to talk to me.. i didn´t like.. closed me left eye as i was annoyed.. so he asked if i want to f...k with him or nothing.. it took about two ours till i yelled directly in his face that i don´t want to :heh:

but on topic..

bild025vy3.jpg