paddty wants some thrash metal from sweden

Dodens Grav said:
Actually not really but okay...

Oh, THAT Carnal Forge?

I thought that when I was listening to the albums of theirs that I own, they sounded like (very) thrashy Death/Thrash, not too far removed from the sound of say, the last two Exodus albums.

I realise now, of course, that they are Swiss proto-folk-disco, with an ambient edge.

Fucking hell, I didn't realise tonight was a night that the genre Police were on patrol...

WHÖA didn't know caustic strike (http://www.caustic-strike.tk/ btw) recorded a cover of voracious souls WILL CHECK OUT \m/

Oppression has a video on their website with them playing a gig with Olof from CS on vocals and thew set includes AMONGST OTHER SONGS a cover of Vio-lence - Kill on Command

Carcassian said:
Oh, THAT Carnal Forge?

I thought that when I was listening to the albums of theirs that I own, they sounded like (very) thrashy Death/Thrash, not too far removed from the sound of say, the last two Exodus albums.

I realise now, of course, that they are Swiss proto-folk-disco, with an ambient edge.

Fucking hell, I didn't realise tonight was a night that the genre Police were on patrol...
ilove love carnal forge what ever they are :Smokin: :kickass: :Smokin: :kickass: :Smokin: :kickass: :Smokin: :kickass: :Smokin: :kickass:

I don't know why people are so offended by being told that they'd inaccurately placed a certain band in a given genre. I'm not fucking yelling at you are calling you stupid, I'm just telling you that you'd either been misinformed or you're overestimating the influence of a specific element of the band, thereby inappropriately classifying them.

Dodens Grav said:
I don't know why people are so offended by being told that they'd inaccurately placed a certain band in a given genre. I'm not fucking yelling at you are calling you stupid, I'm just telling you that you'd either been misinformed or you're overestimating the influence of a specific element of the band, thereby inappropriately classifying them.
fair shout my good man:Smokin: :kickass: :Smokin: :kickass: :Smokin: :kickass: :Smokin: :kickass: :Smokin: :kickass: :Smokin: :kickass:

I just want an opinion i know a lot of folks hated rEVOLVEr but I liked that cd and
I heard their older material was death thrash much like Impious at least
"Terror Suceeds" sounds like that to me. I know your tastes Doden that
was some of the music I listen to in the 80's and early 90's.

Dodens Grav said:

Dodens.

My replies were meant humourously.

My apologies if they seemed petulant.

Here, have a stack of smilies to indicate I'm joking!

:heh: :erk: :headbang: :worship: :oops: :ill: :cry: :OMG: :mad: :Smokin: :cool:

Carcassian said:
Dodens.

My replies were meant humourously.

My apologies if they seemed petulant.

Here, have a stack of smilies to indicate I'm joking!

:heh: :erk: :headbang: :worship: :oops: :ill: :cry: :OMG: :mad: :Smokin: :cool:

I'm not taking it seriously. I'm just putting a disclaimer for future reference, cuz this happens a lot.

Dodens Grav said:
I'm not taking it seriously. I'm just putting a disclaimer for future reference, cuz this happens a lot.

Maybe you should add it as a legal disclaimer to your sig then:kickass: