Pagan's Mind, Indiegogo campaign

Nils explains their campaign. AND in case anyone didn't catch it, he states they will perform CE in its entirely followed by a set of "best of" songs at ProgPower USA!

~Jen

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there any confirmation on what other bands will be filming their sets this year? In this campaign, they say:

"Recording (1500 euros):
Yes, this sounds like a "steal", but because the venue has everything set up and other bands will film at the festival"

So can't wait to be there for this and all the other amazing performances!

Is there any confirmation on what other bands will be filming their sets this year? In this campaign, they say:

"Recording (1500 euros):
Yes, this sounds like a "steal", but because the venue has everything set up and other bands will film at the festival"

Yes, this has been confirmed; however, it's not our place to disclose this info. It's up to the bands.

~Jen

"Recording (1500 euros):

The recording may be that cheap, but the editing and audio mix clock in at 9,000 euro. Really adds up.

The recording may be that cheap, but the editing and audio mix clock in at 9,000 euro. Really adds up.

Yeah, I was surprised to see that editing runs so high. But then again across all cameras they'll have what, 6x2.5 hours of footage? So in that sense I can see that. Also they're after super quality.

This was a no-brainer for me.. autographed CD/DVD set, shirt, and name in the credits for 70 euro, plus helping fund an amazing concert video that I will be completely geeking out at? Sold.

Hey folks,
yes, we are doing an Indiegogo campaign, and need your help in several ways.

Today, we posted a cover in-progress and a couple of new perks, so please head over to the site and see for yourself :)

We are looking forward to see you all in a few weeks!!

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/pagan-s-mind-full-circle

When I get paid I intend to pay you guys. A pro-shot, pro-edited Pagan's Mind DVD (of a PPUSA show no less!) is pretty much a SHUTUP AND TAKE MY MONEY affair.

I just saw on FB today that DGM would be filming their performance for a live DVD. So there's going to be quite a few bands recording this year.

This.
Done.

Yes, "done" - and thank you to all who helped us so far!!

But no, it's not "done" even if the goal is reached. You can still fund, spread the word and share the IGG link, and the more that comes in, the more we can spend on making this product top notch!

The campaign ends on September 20th, so if you are sitting on the fence for whatever reason, maybe you want to see how the show turns out first, there is still time.

And yes, there are still tickets left!

Thanks again,
Frode

PAGAN’S MIND - TRAILER FOR FULL CIRCLE: LIVE AT CENTER STAGE CD/DVD

"...On September 11th, 2014, another historical performance took place at Center Stage, featuring Celestial Entrance in its entirety plus an additional set of True Norwegian Hard-Hitting In-Your-Face Space Metal, including the instrumental piece “Full Circle”. It is this piece which comprises the theme of the show you are about to witness.
And now the band will release this concert on October 16th as a 2CD/DVD digipak version, Blu-ray/2CD version, 2LP Gatefold version and download through Steamhammer /SPV.
Check out the official trailer below..."

pagancd.jpg

See the above link for details and tracklist/content

Last edited by a moderator: