pain new album!!

:worship:notworthy:worship:notworthy:worship:notworthy:worship:

ALL HAIL! Cynic Paradise has leaked online! Of course I will be buying the album when it comes out. And all should too! Cheers!

1. For me, album is disappointment, 3-4 hits, but some of the songs are maybe worst Pain songs ever.
2. Nothing special with the Nightwish chick..not good, not bad..just..hm..new thing for Pain
3. I can't fuc*ing wait for the new Hypocrisy album...

Over and out :rolleyes:

1. For me, album is disappointment, 3-4 hits, but some of the songs are maybe worst Pain songs ever.
2. Nothing special with the Nightwish chick..not good, not bad..just..hm..new thing for Pain

exactly my thoughts

Great songs are Follow me, Monkey buissnes, I'm going in, Generation X and Reach out...but, wtf is with Have a drink on me, No one knows, Here is the news( great melody, but for some reason I found that song really bad )..my rating would be around 6.5/7 out of 10...

I agree with 2. and 3. It's no disappointment for me 'cause the 3-4 hits are one of the best pain songs ever,i think. Although Rebirth is still my favourite pain album.

And I would sooo love to hear "Feed us" only with Peter singing :rolleyes:

Album is good, but still doesnt compare to the self titled and Rebirth.

Here is the news is an ELO (electric light orchestra) cover-i think thats a great song-been listening to that track since i was a little kid!

hahaha right, that was funny

i think the typography for the title "cynic paradise" is a shit... maybe a bad election, it remembers me to some comic or... i don't know, some type of ms word's comic sans typography hahahaha... seriously, i think it's not for the artwork