Pain of Salvation - EXCLUSIVE ProgPower USA Remedy Lane Shirt

AngraRULES

Aug 1, 2002
Visit site
Hey everyone,

These will be available for sale in Atlanta at a very limited number. Make sure to grab yours quickly, as they will go fast!!

PoS_RemedyLane_Front-450x450.jpg

PoS_RemedyLane_Back-450x450.jpg

Awesome. Any idea if these will be on sale Wednesday or if they'll be held back until Friday/Saturday?

This makes me extremely happy! I bought a "Remedy Lane" tour shirt when the band played at ProgPower III, and some bastard snagged it from my bag when I wasn't looking. It's nice to know that I can finally have a suitable replacement. Of course, anything looks better than the only design they brought on last year's U.S. tour!

Stay metal. Never rust.
Albert

This makes me extremely happy! I bought a "Remedy Lane" tour shirt when the band played at ProgPower III, and some bastard snagged it from my bag when I wasn't looking. It's nice to know that I can finally have a suitable replacement. Of course, anything looks better than the only design they brought on last year's U.S. tour!

Stay metal. Never rust.
Albert

Some POS stole your POS shirt?

Of course, anything looks better than the only design they brought on last year's U.S. tour!

Stay metal. Never rust.
Albert

No worries. On this coming tour, you'll see at least 3 different designs (not including the PP exclusive). Hoodie? Baseball cap? Girly? Hmmm... we shall see. :)