"Pain thread" Same old song - Video.

Lunah

Crazy photographer
Jul 8, 2004
Copenhagen, Denmark
www.metalmoments.net
I just visited http://www.pain.cd/, and what a surprise - A new Pain video. :worship:

The "same old song" track is exactly what i hoped for. Not to many annoying sounds, an a really catchy melody, spiced up with a lovely heavy guitar. The new album seems to be as good as expected :D

Now I really cant wait for the new album, and the two Pain concerts in the end of this month (Malmö & Göteborg).

CANT WAIT...

The video is fantastic! "Trapped" and "Not Afraid to Die" are also very basic (awesome) Pain-material! I am really hoping to get time off from work to be at Stockholm 4.2 to see Pain. I have already made all the plans to get there.. just need to hear "ok" from my boss.. eh. :p

I only heard nothing and same old song
but i cant really remember how "nothing" goes :(

Heh - The tickets for the show in Göteborg was not available at any ticketsale. Only a small one from Göteborg. Very funny when you live in Copenhagen :erk:

By the way, It seems like they are playing at the fryshuset in Stockholm. When I was up there for the Dissection show in October, I was on a paying guestlist. It worked out fine. Try to mail them at fryshuset.

Same old song is definately a marvelous track!
if its any indication (and it prolly is) of how good the next album will be, it will be yet another masterpiece in Peter's path :D