Parodies?

ShredManWalking

Hit man for the Order
Dec 5, 2002
Kent State University
listen.to
Greetings! I haven't posted on the forum in a LONG time... quite awhile... anyhow, I thought of this out of boredom, so I'm going to post it. Let's see what you guys can come up with.

If this offends you, then I'm very surprised. I love Symphony X as much as anyone here, and I mean no harm.

Here goes - a parody I made of the chorus of "Evolution - The Grand Design"

"Here we are - eating large chocolate bars
Avoiding foods that are truly bland
Living by the law of the cake mix
And using toothpicks
Foraging for tapioca."

My friend and I used to have sweet SX parody, I'll have to ask him if he remembers it. It was supposed to be a Mike Portnoy and SX collaboration called "Out of the Asses." Then SX and DT were going to record "Strange Takeout Food."

are all the songs about food because of a certain someone's size in the band :err:

it was a just a funny observation that is all, not ment to be mean, actually I think Romeo has lost weight, my frind Shane mentioned it to Romeo was really thankful for the comment.

here is masquerade or better yet : mexican

Smothered in tacos - the forbidden palace i cannot remember its name!!!
Uneaten nachos - a total misfortune and shame

Spicy Burritos - this plate of fajitas, it feeds my desire for food
This taco's greatness removes all the hunger i once knew

i sacrifice my paradise of taco shells
taco bell - it is the smell that guides me through
You devour your burritos
Don't deny their food is good - mexican food is good!!!!

Save us from the mexican's demise
beans and food can't die in ridicule (save us)
Save us from taco bell's demise

A fallen taco bell sees them beneath sauce-less tacos
Subsiding deeper - the final farewell of his food

he destroys the guards - tacos and burritos shoved in thier eyes (crazy guitar lick)
Seizing intrusion to save taco bell from demise

i sacrifice my paradise of taco shells
taco bell - it is the smell that guides me through

Jeez, the weight comments are really immature. I don't think any of us would like to have every aspect of our physique totally dissected on the Internet. He who looks perfect should cast the first flame. Any takers? (silence) Didn't think so. ;)

BTW, Beez, totally unrelated--some people actually do buy secondhand hearses and use them like ordinary vehicles. Seriously.

I didn't intend any of these to make fun of his weight. I'm surprised this was even brought up. I think the misinterpretation lies in the fact that 3 of these parodies are food-related. Food is a very broad topic, with a lot of words from many different languages. Guaranteed, you can find words in English that rhyme things that are edible. Take a look at Weird Al - a large portion of his parodies deal with food.

hey, you know who's fat? who cares! this a humorous thread about parodies...not a "who do you think is fat?" topic. i totally agree with rose immortal, and, ShredManWalking, don't worry, it's pretty obvious you were just trying to add some humour...and it is funny, man!